Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 10 pg/ml
- Range: 8.23 pg/ml - 6000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 VEGFA 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 10 pg/ml
范围8.23 pg/ml - 6000 pg/ml
> 100 %
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 103.5 92% - 113% Serum 104.4 92% - 115% Plasma 105.7 93% - 114%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s VEGF Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human VEGF in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human VEGF coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and VEGF present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human VEGF antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of VEGF bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 300X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Human VEGF 2 vials Recombinant Human VEGF Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml VEGF Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit
功能Growth factor active in angiogenesis, vasculogenesis and endothelial cell growth. Induces endothelial cell proliferation, promotes cell migration, inhibits apoptosis and induces permeabilization of blood vessels. Binds to the FLT1/VEGFR1 and KDR/VEGFR2 receptors, heparan sulfate and heparin. NRP1/Neuropilin-1 binds isoforms VEGF-165 and VEGF-145. Isoform VEGF165B binds to KDR but does not activate downstream signaling pathways, does not activate angiogenesis and inhibits tumor growth.
组织特异性Isoform VEGF189, isoform VEGF165 and isoform VEGF121 are widely expressed. Isoform VEGF206 and isoform VEGF145 are not widely expressed.
疾病相关Defects in VEGFA are a cause of susceptibility to microvascular complications of diabetes type 1 (MVCD1) [MIM:603933]. These are pathological conditions that develop in numerous tissues and organs as a consequence of diabetes mellitus. They include diabetic retinopathy, diabetic nephropathy leading to end-stage renal disease, and diabetic neuropathy. Diabetic retinopathy remains the major cause of new-onset blindness among diabetic adults. It is characterized by vascular permeability and increased tissue ischemia and angiogenesis.
序列相似性Belongs to the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family.
细胞定位Secreted. VEGF121 is acidic and freely secreted. VEGF165 is more basic, has heparin-binding properties and, although a signicant proportion remains cell-associated, most is freely secreted. VEGF189 is very basic, it is cell-associated after secretion and is bound avidly by heparin and the extracellular matrix, although it may be released as a soluble form by heparin, heparinase or plasmin.
- Information by UniProt
- Folliculostellate cell-derived growth factor
- Glioma-derived endothelial cell mitogen
ab100662 被引用在 23 文献中.
- Buachan P et al. Inhibitory effects of terrein on lung cancer cell metastasis and angiogenesis. Oncol Rep 45:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33846818
- Melchor-López A et al. Identification of adipose tissue-related predictors of the reduction in cardiovascular risk induced by metabolic surgery. J Int Med Res 49:3000605211012569 (2021). PubMed: 34024182
- Tani N et al. Thyroid-related hormones as potential markers of hypoxia/ischemia. Hum Cell 33:545-558 (2020). PubMed: 32146707
- Yi X et al. Comparative separation methods and biological characteristics of human placental and umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells in serum-free culture conditions. Stem Cell Res Ther 11:183 (2020). PubMed: 32430063
- Rezaei ZS et al. Development of a phage display-mediated immunoassay for the detection of vascular endothelial growth factor. Anal Bioanal Chem 412:7639-7648 (2020). PubMed: 32876721