参阅全部 TRIM33 蛋白酶
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47108 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Previously labelled as TIF1 gamma.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
功能Acts as an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase. Promotes SMAD4 ubiquitination, nuclear exclusion and degradation via the ubiquitin proteasome pathway. According to PubMed:16751102, does not promote a decrease in the level of endogenous SMAD4. May act as a transcriptional repressor. Inhibits the transcriptional response to TGF-beta/BMP signaling cascade. Plays a role in the control of cell proliferation. Its association with SMAD2 and SMAD3 stimulates erythroid differentiation of hematopoietic stem/progenitor (By similarity). Monoubiquitinates SMAD4 and acts as an inhibitor of SMAD4-dependent TGF-beta/BMP signaling cascade (Monoubiquitination of SMAD4 hampers its ability to form a stable complex with activated SMAD2/3 resulting in inhibition of TGF-beta/BMP signaling cascade).
组织特异性Expressed in stem cells at the bottom of the crypts of the colon (at protein level). Expressed in colon adenomas and adenocarcinomas (at protein level). Expressed in brain, lung, liver, spleen, thymus, prostate, kidney, testis, heart, placenta, pancreas, small intestine, ovary, colon, skeletal muscle and hematopoietic progenitors.
通路Protein modification; protein ubiquitination.
疾病相关Defects in TRIM33 are a cause of thyroid papillary carcinoma (TPC) [MIM:188550]. TPC is a common tumor of the thyroid that typically arises as an irregular, solid or cystic mass from otherwise normal thyroid tissue. Papillary carcinomas are malignant neoplasm characterized by the formation of numerous, irregular, finger-like projections of fibrous stroma that is covered with a surface layer of neoplastic epithelial cells. Note=A chromosomal aberration involving TRIM33 is found in thyroid papillary carcinomas. Translocation t(1;10)(p13;q11) with RET. The translocation generates the TRIM33/RET (PTC7) oncogene.
序列相似性Belongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 2 B box-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 bromo domain.
Contains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
细胞定位Nucleus. In discrete nuclear dots resembling nuclear bodies.
- Information by UniProt
ab47108 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.