Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
参阅全部 Transferrin 蛋白酶
纯度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98288 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Beta 1 metal binding globulin
- Beta-1 metal-binding globulin
功能Transferrins are iron binding transport proteins which can bind two Fe(3+) ions in association with the binding of an anion, usually bicarbonate. It is responsible for the transport of iron from sites of absorption and heme degradation to those of storage and utilization. Serum transferrin may also have a further role in stimulating cell proliferation.
组织特异性Expressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
疾病相关Defects in TF are the cause of atransferrinemia (ATRAF) [MIM:209300]. Atransferrinemia is rare autosomal recessive disorder characterized by iron overload and hypochromic anemia.
序列相似性Belongs to the transferrin family.
Contains 2 transferrin-like domains.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.