Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
纯度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97423 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-TMEM16A antibody (ab84915)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- ANO 1
功能Acts as a calcium-activated chloride channel. Required for normal tracheal development.
组织特异性Broadly expressed with higher levels in liver and skeletal muscle.
序列相似性Belongs to the anoctamin family.
结构域The region spanning the fifth and sixth transmembrane domains probably forms the pore-forming region.
细胞定位Cell membrane. Cytoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97423 被引用在 1 文献中.
- Crutzen R et al. Anoctamin 1 (Ano1) is required for glucose-induced membrane potential oscillations and insulin secretion by murine ß-cells. Pflugers Arch 468:573-91 (2016). PubMed: 26582426