参阅全部 SREBP2 蛋白酶
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72855 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
纯度70 - 90% by HPLC.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Class D basic helix-loop-helix protein 2
功能Transcriptional activator required for lipid homeostasis. Regulates transcription of the LDL receptor gene as well as the cholesterol and to a lesser degree the fatty acid synthesis pathway (By similarity). Binds the sterol regulatory element 1 (SRE-1) (5'-ATCACCCCAC-3') found in the flanking region of the LDRL and HMG-CoA synthase genes.
组织特异性Ubiquitously expressed in adult and fetal tissues.
序列相似性Belongs to the SREBP family.
Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
翻译后修饰At low cholesterol the SCAP/SREBP complex is recruited into COPII vesicles for export from the ER. In the Golgi complex SREBPs are cleaved sequentially by site-1 and site-2 protease. The first cleavage by site-1 protease occurs within the luminal loop, the second cleavage by site-2 protease occurs within the first transmembrane domain and releases the transcription factor from the Golgi membrane. Apoptosis triggers cleavage by the cysteine proteases caspase-3 and caspase-7.
细胞定位Nucleus and Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle > COPII-coated vesicle membrane. Moves from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi in the absence of sterols.
- Information by UniProt
ab72855 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.