Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
参阅全部 RSPO2 蛋白酶
纯度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98902 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- R spondin 2
相关性RSPO2 is part of the R-spondin family of proteins that consist of secreted cysteine-rich proteins that can activate beta-catenin signaling via the Frizzled/LRP5/6 receptor complex. R-spondin 2 is required for normal laryngeal-tracheal, lung and limb morphogenesis. RSPO2 expression in required in the apical ectodermal ridge for normal hindlimb development.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.