参阅全部 Robo2 蛋白酶
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75012 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
纯度70 - 90% by HPLC.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Robo 2
功能Receptor for SLIT2, and probably SLIT1, which are thought to act as molecular guidance cue in cellular migration, including axonal navigation at the ventral midline of the neural tube and projection of axons to different regions during neuronal development.
疾病相关Defects in ROBO2 are the cause of vesicoureteral reflux type 2 (VUR2) [MIM:610878]. VUR is a complex, genetically heterogeneous developmental disorder characterized by the retrograde flow of urine from the bladder into the ureter and is associated with reflux nephropathy, the cause of 15% of end-stage renal disease in children and young adults.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving ROBO2 is a cause of multiple congenital abnormalities, including severe bilateral VUR with ureterovesical junction defects. Translocation t(Y;3)(p11;p12) with PCDH11Y. This translocation disrupts ROBO2 and produces dominant-negative ROBO2 proteins that abrogate SLIT-ROBO signaling in vitro.
序列相似性Belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ROBO family.
Contains 3 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Information by UniProt
ab75012 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.