参阅全部 PP-T 蛋白酶
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27751 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-PP-T antibody (ab34693)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
功能May play a role in the regulation of RNA biogenesis and/or mitosis. In vitro, dephosphorylates serine residues of skeletal muscle phosphorylase and histone H1.
序列相似性Belongs to the PPP phosphatase family. PP-5 (PP-T) subfamily.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
细胞定位Nucleus. Cytoplasm. Predominantly nuclear. But also present in the cytoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
ab27751 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.