参阅全部 PAI1 蛋白酶
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66704 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-PAI1 antibody (ab66705)
纯度70 - 90% by HPLC.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Clade E
- Endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor
功能This inhibitor acts as 'bait' for tissue plasminogen activator, urokinase, and protein C. Its rapid interaction with TPA may function as a major control point in the regulation of fibrinolysis.
组织特异性Found in plasma and platelets and in endothelial, hepatoma and fibrosarcoma cells.
疾病相关Defects in SERPINE1 are the cause of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 deficiency (PAI-1D) [MIM:613329]. It is a hematologic disorder characterized by increased bleeding after trauma, injury, or surgery. Affected females have menorrhagia. The bleeding defect is due to increased fibrinolysis of fibrin blood clots due to deficiency of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1, which inhibits tissue and urinary activators of plasminogen.
Note=High concentrations of SERPINE1 seem to contribute to the development of venous but not arterial occlusions.
序列相似性Belongs to the serpin family.
翻译后修饰Inactivated by proteolytic attack of the urokinase-type (u-PA) and the tissue-type (TPA), cleaving the 369-Arg-
- Information by UniProt
ab66704 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.