Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.3 ng/ml
- Range: 0.41 ng/ml - 100 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 MMP3 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 0.3 ng/ml
范围0.41 ng/ml - 100 ng/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 94.72 84% - 103% Serum 95.39 83% - 103% Plasma 96.25 85% - 104%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s MMP3 Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human MMP3 pro and active forms in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants. (Collect plasma using heparin as an anticoagulant. EDTA and Citrate are not recommended).
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human MMP3 coated on a 96- well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and MMP3 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human MMP3 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of MMP3 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Get results in 90 minutes with Human MMP3 ELISA Kit (ab189572) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
Optimisation may be required with urine samples.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 1400X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-Human MMP3 2 vials MMP3 Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) 1 unit MMP3 Standard Human (recombinant) (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
功能Can degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
结构域The conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
细胞定位Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 preproprotein
ab100607 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Liu X et al. Antagonism of NK-1R using aprepitant suppresses inflammatory response in rheumatoid arthritis fibroblast-like synoviocytes. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:1628-1634 (2019). PubMed: 31010320
- Han HS et al. Hydrangea serrata (Thunb.) Ser. Extract Attenuate UVB-Induced Photoaging through MAPK/AP-1 Inactivation in Human Skin Fibroblasts and Hairless Mice. Nutrients 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30823635
- Miro C et al. Thyroid hormone induces progression and invasiveness of squamous cell carcinomas by promoting a ZEB-1/E-cadherin switch. Nat Commun 10:5410 (2019). PubMed: 31776338
- Qiu WJ et al. MicroRNA-27a alleviates IL-1ß-induced inflammatory response and articular cartilage degradation via TLR4/NF-?B signaling pathway in articular chondrocytes. Int Immunopharmacol 76:105839 (2019). PubMed: 31520995