Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 5 pg/ml
- Range: 3.13 pg/ml - 200 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 IL-4 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 5 pg/ml
范围3.13 pg/ml - 200 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 101.43 85% - 106% Serum 94.58 83% - 103% Plasma 96.24 84% - 104%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s IL-4 Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human IL-4 in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human IL-4 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipette into the wells and IL-4 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human IL-4 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IL-4 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Human IL-4 2 vials IL-4 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Human IL-4 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
相关性IL-4 is a pleiotropic cytokine produced by activated T cells. It is a ligand for interleukin 4 receptor. The interleukin 4 receptor also binds to IL13, which may contribute to many overlapping functions of this cytokine and IL13. STAT6, a signal transducer and activator of transcription, has been shown to play a central role in mediating the immune regulatory signal of IL-4. IL-4, IL3, IL5, IL13, and CSF2 form a cytokine gene cluster on chromosome 5q, with this gene particularly close to IL13. IL-4, IL13 and IL5 are found to be regulated coordinately by several long-range regulatory elements in an over 120 kilobase range on the chromosome. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants of IL-4 encoding distinct isoforms have been reported.
- B cell growth factor 1
- B cell stimulatory factor 1
- BCGF 1
ab100570 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Shen DD et al. Liuweibuqi capsules improve pulmonary function in stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with lung-qi deficiency syndrome by regulating STAT4/STAT6 and MMP-9/TIMP-1. Pharm Biol 57:744-752 (2019). PubMed: 31679431
- Okamgba OC et al. Variations in the leukocyte and cytokine profiles between placental and maternal circulation in pregnancy-associated malaria. Res Rep Trop Med 9:1-8 (2018). PubMed: 30050350
- Hosseinkhani B et al. Extracellular Vesicles Work as a Functional Inflammatory Mediator Between Vascular Endothelial Cells and Immune Cells. Front Immunol 9:1789 (2018). PubMed: 30131806