Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 3 pg/ml
- Range: 3.3 pg/ml - 800 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 IL-15 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 3 pg/ml
范围3.3 pg/ml - 800 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 96.37 83% - 104% Serum 92.26 80% - 102% Plasma 94.53 82% - 103%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s IL-15 Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human IL-15 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human IL-15 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IL-15 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human IL-15 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IL-15 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Get results in 90 minutes with Human IL-15 ELISA Kit (ab176110) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
Optimization may be required with urine samples
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Human IL-15 2 vials IL-15 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Human IL-15 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
相关性IL-15 (114 amino acids) is a cytokine that regulates T and natural killer cell activation and proliferation. It has a predicted molecular mass of approximately 12.5 kDa. Human IL-15 shares approximately 97% and 73% amino acid sequence identity with simian and mouse IL-15, respectively. Both human and simian IL-15 are active on mouse cells. IL-15 was initially isolated from the simian kidney epithelial cell line CV1/EBNA. It has also been isolated from mouse and human cell sources. The cytokines IL-15 and IL2 share many biological properties and stimulatory activities (T, B, and NK cells). Both IL-15 and IL-2 stimulate mouse CTLL2 cells. In activated peripheral blood T lymphocytes, IL-2 is highly expressed but the expression of IL-15 is not detectable. There is no sequence homology between IL-15 and IL-2, though computer modeling indicates both possess a four alpha helical bundle structure. IL-15 competes for binding sites with IL-2, as both IL2 and IL-15 stimulate the growth of cells through the IL-2 receptor. IL-15 mRNA is expressed in many cell types and tissues including adherent peripheral blood mononuclear cells, fibroblasts, and epithelial cells, monocytes, placenta, and skeletal muscle.
细胞定位Isoform IL-15-S48AA: Secreted. Isoform IL-15-S21AA: Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Note: IL-15-S21AA is not secreted, but rather is stored intracellularly, appearing in the nucleus and cytoplasmic components.
- IL 15
- Interleukin 15
ab100554 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Chen Z et al. Downregulation of miR-199a-3p mediated by the CtBP2-HDAC1-FOXP3 transcriptional complex contributes to acute lung injury by targeting NLRP1. Int J Biol Sci 15:2627-2640 (2019). PubMed: 31754335
- Chen X et al. Oxidative stress-induced IL-15 trans-presentation in keratinocytes contributes to CD8+ T cells activation via JAK-STAT pathway in vitiligo. Free Radic Biol Med 139:80-91 (2019). PubMed: 31078730
- Yamamoto M et al. Stage classification of IgG4-related dacryoadenitis and sialadenitis by the serum cytokine environment. Mod Rheumatol N/A:1-5 (2018). PubMed: 29385874
- Iki H et al. Effect of exercise therapy on cytokine secretion in the saliva of bedridden patients. J Phys Ther Sci 28:2871-2876 (2016). Human . PubMed: 27821953