Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.15 pg/ml
- Range: 0.16 pg/ml - 40 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 IL-13 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 0.15 pg/ml
范围0.16 pg/ml - 40 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 100.65 88% - 107% Serum 96.35 84% - 103% Plasma 94.39 82% - 102%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s IL-13 Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human IL-13 in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human IL-13 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IL-13 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human IL-13 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IL-13 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Get results in 90 minutes with Human IL-13 ELISA Kit (ab178014) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
Optimization may be required with urine samples
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 120X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Human IL-13 2 vials IL-13 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Human IL-13 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
功能Cytokine (PubMed:8096327, PubMed:8097324). Inhibits inflammatory cytokine production (PubMed:8096327). Synergizes with IL2 in regulating interferon-gamma synthesis (PubMed:8096327). May be critical in regulating inflammatory and immune responses (PubMed:8096327, PubMed:8097324). Positively regulates IL31RA expression in macrophages.
序列相似性Belongs to the IL-4/IL-13 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Allergic rhinitis
- BHR 1
ab100553 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Ji Z et al. Neural stem cells induce M2 polarization of macrophages through the upregulation of interleukin-4. Exp Ther Med 20:148 (2020). PubMed: 33093886
- Yamamoto M et al. Stage classification of IgG4-related dacryoadenitis and sialadenitis by the serum cytokine environment. Mod Rheumatol N/A:1-5 (2018). PubMed: 29385874
- Hosseinkhani B et al. Extracellular Vesicles Work as a Functional Inflammatory Mediator Between Vascular Endothelial Cells and Immune Cells. Front Immunol 9:1789 (2018). PubMed: 30131806