Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [5C7] to Human IgG4 heavy chain
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称抗人IgG4 heavy chain抗体[5C7]
参阅全部 Human IgG4 heavy chain 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[5C7] to人IgG4 heavy chain
特异性Subclass-specific for human IgG4. No allotype restriction. Fc-region specific.
经测试应用适用于: ELISAmore details
IgG4 from human serum.
Concentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
纯化说明Chromatography on protein A Sepharose
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1930 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Specific antibody titer is 1/100,000 by indirect ELISA.
相关性Immunoglobulin G (IgG), is one of the most abundant protein in human serum with normal levels between 8-17 mg/ml in adult blood. IgG is important for our defence against microorganisms and the molecules are produced by B-lymphocytes as a part of our adaptive immune response. The IgG molecule has two separate functions; to bind to the pathogen that elicited the response and to recruit other cells and molecules to destroy the antigen. The variability of the IgG pool is generated by somatic recombination and the number of specificities in an individual at a given time point is estimated to be 1011 variants.
- AU044919 antibody
- Gamma 2b immunoglobulin antibody
- Ig gamma 4 chain C region antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab1930 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Harlow DE et al. Myelin Proteolipid Protein Complexes with av Integrin and AMPA Receptors In Vivo and Regulates AMPA-Dependent Oligodendrocyte Progenitor Cell Migration through the Modulation of Cell-Surface GluR2 Expression. J Neurosci 35:12018-32 (2015). PubMed: 26311781
- Medeiros MM et al. Natural antibody response to Plasmodium falciparum merozoite antigens MSP5, MSP9 and EBA175 is associated to clinical protection in the Brazilian Amazon. BMC Infect Dis 13:608 (2013). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 24373342