Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 50 pg/ml
- Range: 54.87 pg/ml - 40000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 50 pg/ml
范围54.87 pg/ml - 40000 pg/ml
> 90 %
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 130 120% - 135% Serum 113.7 103% - 124% Plasma 90.57 83% - 103%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s hCG Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human hCG in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human hCG coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and hCG present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human hCG antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of hCG bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 700X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Human hCG 2 vials hCG Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Human hCG Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
相关性Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced by trophoblastic cells of the placenta beginning 10 to 12 days after conception. Maintenance of the fetus in the first trimester of pregnancy requires the production of hCG, which binds to the corpus luteum of the ovary which is stimulated to produce progesterone which in turn maintains the secretory endometrium. hCG is present only in trace amounts in non pregnant urine and sera. It rises sharply during pregnancy. HCG is composed of two non identical, non covalently linked polypeptide chains designated as the a and b subunits. The a subunit of HCG is nearly identical to that of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). A germ cell tumor which is positive for cytokeratin, placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) and HCG but negative for EMA and AFP is probably a choriocarcinoma.
- Anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha
- CG ALPHA
- CG beta
ab100533 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Tseng AM et al. Maternal circulating miRNAs that predict infant FASD outcomes influence placental maturation. Life Sci Alliance 2:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30833415
- Hong G et al. New photothermal immunoassay of human chorionic gonadotropin using Prussian blue nanoparticle-based photothermal conversion. Anal Bioanal Chem 411:6837-6845 (2019). PubMed: 31471682
- Skjærvø Ø et al. All-in-one paper-based sampling chip for targeted protein analysis. Anal Chim Acta 1089:56-65 (2019). PubMed: 31627819
- Skjærvø Ø et al. Instant on-paper protein digestion during blood spot sampling. Analyst 142:3837-3847 (2017). PubMed: 28895589
- Mazina O et al. Determination of biological activity of gonadotropins hCG and FSH by Förster resonance energy transfer based biosensors. Sci Rep 7:42219 (2017). PubMed: 28181555
- Rothbauer M et al. A comparative study of five physiological key parameters between four different human trophoblast-derived cell lines. Sci Rep 7:5892 (2017). PubMed: 28724925
- Movsas TZ et al. Pretreatment with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Protects the Neonatal Brain against the Effects of Hypoxic-Ischemic Injury. Front Pediatr 5:232 (2017). PubMed: 29164084
- Sengodan SK et al. BRCA1 regulation on ß-hCG: a mechanism for tumorigenicity in BRCA1 defective breast cancer. Oncogenesis 6:e376 (2017). PubMed: 28869585
- Sivasubramaniyam T et al. Where polarity meets fusion: role of Par6 in trophoblast differentiation during placental development and preeclampsia. Endocrinology 154:1296-309 (2013). PubMed: 23341197
- Nagirnaja L et al. Structural and functional analysis of rare missense mutations in human chorionic gonadotrophin ß-subunit. Mol Hum Reprod 18:379-90 (2012). PubMed: 22554618