Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 50 pg/ml
- Range: 102.4 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
产品名称人FGF basic ELISA试剂盒(FGF2)
参阅全部 FGF basic 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma, Cell Lysate
灵敏度< 50 pg/ml
范围102.4 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 93.48 83% - 103% Serum 95.46 84% - 104% Plasma 92.64 82% - 103%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s FGF basic (FGF2) Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human FGF basic in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human FGF basic coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and FGF basic present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human FGF basic antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of FGF basic bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 120X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Human FGF basic 2 vials FGF basic Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Human FGF basic Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
相关性FGF basic (FGF2) is a member of the fibroblast growth factor (FGF) family. FGF family members bind heparin and possess broad mitogenic and angiogenic activities. FGF2 is involved in diverse biological processes, such as limb and nervous system development, wound healing, and tumor growth. FGF2 mRNA contains multiple polyadenylation sites, and is alternatively translated from AUG and non-AUG (CUG) initiation codons resulting in five different isoforms with distinct properties. The CUG-initiated isoforms are localized in the nucleus and are responsible for the intracrine effect, whereas, the AUG-initiated form is mostly cytosolic and is responsible for the paracrine and autocrine effects of this FGF.
- Basic fibroblast growth factor
- FGF 2
ab99979 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Wang J et al. Inhibition of PLK4 might enhance the anti-tumour effect of bortezomib on glioblastoma via PTEN/PI3K/AKT/mTOR signalling pathway. J Cell Mol Med 24:3931-3947 (2020). PubMed: 32126150
- Yuan YF et al. Cyclopamine functions as a suppressor of benign prostatic hyperplasia by inhibiting epithelial and stromal cell proliferation via suppression of the Hedgehog signaling pathway. Int J Mol Med 46:311-319 (2020). PubMed: 32319534
- Kaneko Y et al. Rhynchophylline promotes stem cell autonomous metabolic homeostasis. Cytotherapy 22:106-113 (2020). PubMed: 31983606
- Matsumura T et al. TGF-ß-induced activation of conjunctival fibroblasts is modulated by FGF-2 and substratum stiffness. PLoS One 15:e0242626 (2020). PubMed: 33206726
- Wan X et al. Hypoxia-preconditioned adipose-derived stem cells combined with scaffold promote urethral reconstruction by upregulation of angiogenesis and glycolysis. Stem Cell Res Ther 11:535 (2020). PubMed: 33308306
- Siegel KR et al. Adipose Stem Cells Incorporated in Fibrin Clot Modulate Expression of Growth Factors. Arthroscopy 34:581-591 (2018). PubMed: 29100775
- Zhang H et al. MiR-148b-3p inhibits renal carcinoma cell growth and pro-angiogenic phenotype of endothelial cell potentially by modulating FGF2. Biomed Pharmacother 107:359-367 (2018). PubMed: 30099339
- Ban MJ et al. Fibroblast growth factor receptor 3-mediated reactivation of ERK signaling promotes head and neck squamous cancer cell insensitivity to MEK inhibition. Cancer Sci 109:3816-3825 (2018). PubMed: 30343534
- Maehara O et al. Fibroblast growth factor-2-mediated FGFR/Erk signaling supports maintenance of cancer stem-like cells in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Carcinogenesis 38:1073-1083 (2017). PubMed: 28927233
- Ding BS et al. Endothelial MMP14 is required for endothelial-dependent growth support of human airway basal cells. J Cell Sci 128:2983-8 (2015). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 26116571