Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 4 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
产品名称人Factor D ELISA试剂盒
参阅全部 Factor D/CFD 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 4 pg/ml
< 130 %
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 126.4 115% - 133% Serum 130.3 118% - 139% Plasma 131.1 107% - 140%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s Human Factor D ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human Factor D in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human Factor D coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Factor D present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human Factor D antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Factor D bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimisation may be required with urine samples.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 300X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-human Adipsin 2 vials Factor D Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant human Fatcor D Standards (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
功能Factor D cleaves factor B when the latter is complexed with factor C3b, activating the C3bbb complex, which then becomes the C3 convertase of the alternate pathway. Its function is homologous to that of C1s in the classical pathway.
疾病相关Defects in CFD are the cause of complement factor D deficiency (CFD deficiency) [MIM:134350]. CFD deficiency predisposes to invasive meningococcal disease.
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Adipsin/complement factor D
ab99969 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Dollerup OL et al. Effects of Nicotinamide Riboside on Endocrine Pancreatic Function and Incretin Hormones in Nondiabetic Men With Obesity. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 104:5703-5714 (2019). PubMed: 31390002
- Poveda NE et al. Serum Adipsin Levels throughout Normal Pregnancy and Preeclampsia. Sci Rep 6:20073 (2016). PubMed: 26832661
- Sweigard JH et al. Inhibition of the alternative complement pathway preserves photoreceptors after retinal injury. Sci Transl Med 7:297ra116 (2015). PubMed: 26203084