Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 10 pg/ml
- Range: 13.7 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 Endostatin 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 10 pg/ml
范围13.7 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
> 90 %
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 95.32 84% - 108% Serum 88.47 78% - 102% Plasma 92.31 80% - 104%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s Human Endostatin ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human Endostatin in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human Endostatin coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Endostatin present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human Endostatin antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Endostatin bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Get results in 90 minutes with Human Endostatin ELISA Kit (ab184864) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
Optimisation may be required with urine samples.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 400X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Detection Antibody Endostatin 2 units Endostatin Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) 1 unit Endostatin Standard Human(recombinant) (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
相关性Endostatin (20-22 kDa), a cleaved product of the C-terminal domain of collagen XVIII, is an endogenous angiogenesis inhibitor. It was originally found in conditioned media from a murine endothelial tumor cell line, hemangioendothelioma. Endostatin inhibits endothelial cell migration (in vivo and in vitro) and induces endothelial cell apoptosis. It inhibits tumor growth and impairs blood vessel maturation in wound healing. Endostatin has an important role in endothelial cell adhesion and cytoskeletal organization. Endostatin can be found in vessel walls (elastic fibers) and basement membranes.
- Alpha 1 collagen type 18 (XVIII)(COL18A1)
- Alpha 1 type XVIII collagen
- Antiangiogenic agent
SimpleStep ELISA kits
ab100508 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Jia HM et al. Prognostic value of dynamic plasma endostatin for the prediction of mortality in acute kidney injury: A prospective cohort study. J Int Med Res 48:300060520940856 (2020). PubMed: 32691651
- Jia HM et al. Derivation and validation of plasma endostatin for predicting renal recovery from acute kidney injury: a prospective validation study. Crit Care 22:305 (2018). PubMed: 30445971