Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 100 pg/ml
- Range: 122.9 pg/ml - 30000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 DKK1 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 100 pg/ml
范围122.9 pg/ml - 30000 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 108.3 93% - 123% Serum 92.3 62% - 130% Plasma 72.8 59% - 110%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s DKK1 (Dickkopf-1) Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human DKK1 in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human DKK1 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and DKK1 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human DKK1 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of DKK1 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 5X Assay Diluent D 1 x 15ml 700X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl Biotinylated anti-Human DKK1 2 vials DKK1 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Human DKK1 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
相关性DKK1 is an inhibitor of the Wnt signaling pathway. Elevated levels of DKK1 in bone marrow plasma and peripheral blood is associated with the presence of osteolytic bone lesions in patients with multiple myeloma.
- Dickkopf 1
- Dickkopf homolog 1
- Dickkopf related protein 1
ab100501 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Caldwell C et al. Validation of a DKK1 RNAscope chromogenic in situ hybridization assay for gastric and gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma tumors. Sci Rep 11:9920 (2021). PubMed: 33972574
- Xiong JH et al. Clinical significance and prognostic value of tumor necrosis factor-a and dickkopf related protein-1 in ankylosing spondylitis. World J Clin Cases 8:1213-1222 (2020). PubMed: 32337195