Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
参阅全部 CLK2 蛋白酶
纯度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99082 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-CLK2 antibody (ab86147)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- CDC like kinase 2
- CDC-like kinase 2
- CLK 2
功能Phosphorylates serine- and arginine-rich (SR) proteins of the spliceosomal complex may be a constituent of a network of regulatory mechanisms that enable SR proteins to control RNA splicing. Phosphorylates serines, threonines and tyrosines.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. Lammer subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
翻译后修饰Autophosphorylates on all three types of residues.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.