Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 50 pg/ml
- Range: 54.87 pg/ml - 40000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 CD40 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 50 pg/ml
范围54.87 pg/ml - 40000 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 92.27 80% - 100% Serum 114.7 104% - 124% Plasma 90.19 78% - 100%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s CD40 Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human CD40 in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human CD40 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and CD40 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human CD40 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of CD40 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 5X Assay Diluent D 1 x 15ml 500X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl Biotinylated anti-human CD40 2 vials CD40 Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) 1 unit CD40 Standard Human (recombinant) (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
相关性CD40 (48 to 50 kDa) is a transmembrane glycoprotein mainly expressed on the surface of B cells and also expressed on monocytes, dendritic cells, and thymic epithelium. CD40 is a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor superfamily, which includes the low affinity nerve growth factor (NGF) receptor and CD95/Fas. CD40 is the receptor for CD40 ligand. CD40 ligand (CD40L, CD154, gp39, and TRAM) belongs to the TNF gene family and is expressed more widely than CD40 predominantly on activated CD4+ T cells. Following interaction with CD40 ligand, CD40 mediates a number of major immunoregulatory functions, central to the control of thymus dependent humoral immunity and may be critical in the development of cell mediated immune responses. Other biological actions include B cell homotypic adhesion, proliferation, immunoglobulin isotype switch, and secretion. Activation of CD40 has also been shown to inhibit the growth of certain B cell lymphomas and to induce the death of transformed cells of mesenchymal or epithelial origin.
- B cell associated molecule
- B cell associated molecule CD40
ab99990 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Hosseinkhani B et al. Extracellular Vesicles Work as a Functional Inflammatory Mediator Between Vascular Endothelial Cells and Immune Cells. Front Immunol 9:1789 (2018). PubMed: 30131806
- Xie JX et al. Circulating CD40 and sCD40L Predict Changes in Renal Function in Subjects with Chronic Kidney Disease. Sci Rep 7:7942 (2017). PubMed: 28801616
- Aronin A et al. Highly efficient, in-vivo Fas-mediated apoptosis of B-cell lymphoma by hexameric CTLA4-FasL. J Hematol Oncol 7:64 (2014). Sandwich ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 25227919