Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.2 ng/ml
- Range: 0.343 ng/ml - 250 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
产品名称人Carcino Embryonic Antigen ELISA试剂盒(CEA)
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 0.2 ng/ml
范围0.343 ng/ml - 250 ng/ml
> 100 %
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 116.7 93% - 136% Serum 145.6 135% - 156% Plasma 103.8 82% - 124%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human CEA in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human CEA coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and CEA present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human CEA antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of CEA bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Get results in 90 minutes with Human Carcinoembryonic Antigen ELISA Kit (CD66e) (ab183365) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 1,000X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Human CEA 2 vials CEA Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit Recombinant Human CEA Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
相关性Carcino Embryonic Antigen (CEA) is synthesised during development in the fetal gut, and is re-expressed in increased amounts in intestinal carcinomas and several other tumors. Antibodies to CEA are useful in identifying the origin of various metastatic adenocarcinomas and in distinguishing pulmonary adenocarcinomas (60 to 70% are CEA+) from pleural mesotheliomas (rarely or weakly CEA+).
- Carcinoembryonic antigen
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 5
ab99992 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Wei PL et al. Validation of Assaying Carcinoembryonic Antigen in Human Serum by Using Immunomagnetic Reduction. Sci Rep 8:10002 (2018). PubMed: 29968766
- Yuan X et al. Spondin2 is a new prognostic biomarker for lung adenocarcinoma. Oncotarget 8:59324-59332 (2017). PubMed: 28938639
- Wang W et al. MDM2 binding protein as a predictor of metastasis and a novel prognostic biomarker in patients with gastric cancer. Oncol Lett 14:6409-6416 (2017). PubMed: 29422956
- Chen S et al. Increased miR-449a expression in colorectal carcinoma tissues is inversely correlated with serum carcinoembryonic antigen. Oncol Lett 7:568-572 (2014). Sandwich ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 24396489