Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 2 pg/ml
- Range: 34.29 pg/ml - 25000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 C Reactive Protein 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 2 pg/ml
范围34.29 pg/ml - 25000 pg/ml
> 100 %
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 106.2 95% - 116% Serum 116.7 106% - 127% Plasma 102.2 93% - 112%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s C Reactive Protein (CRP) Human ELISA (Enzyme- Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human CRP in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human CRP coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and CRP present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human CRP antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of CRP bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Get results in 90 minutes with Human C Reactive Protein ELISA Kit (ab181416) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 300X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 5X Assay Diluent D 2 x 15ml CRP Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit Biotinylated anti-Human CRP 2 vials Recombinant Human CRP Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
功能Displays several functions associated with host defense: it promotes agglutination, bacterial capsular swelling, phagocytosis and complement fixation through its calcium-dependent binding to phosphorylcholine. Can interact with DNA and histones and may scavenge nuclear material released from damaged circulating cells.
组织特异性Found in plasma.
序列相似性Belongs to the pentaxin family.
Contains 1 pentaxin domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Pentraxin 1, short
- C reactive protein
- C reactive protein pentraxin related
ab99995 被引用在 25 文献中.
- Jiang S et al. Oxidation of protein disulfide bonds by singlet oxygen gives rise to glutathionylated proteins. Redox Biol 38:101822 (2021). PubMed: 33338920
- Mateos J et al. Serum proteomics of active tuberculosis patients and contacts reveals unique processes activated during Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection. Sci Rep 10:3844 (2020). PubMed: 32123229
- Ashiba H et al. Sensitive Detection of C-Reactive Protein by One-Step Method Based on a Waveguide-Mode Sensor. Sensors (Basel) 20:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32512921
- Feng J et al. Clinical Significance of microRNA-146a in Patients with Ulcerative Colitis. Ann Clin Lab Sci 50:463-467 (2020). PubMed: 32826242
- Li C et al. Effect of Renal Denervation on Cardiac Function and Inflammatory Factors in Heart Failure After Myocardial Infarction. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 76:602-609 (2020). PubMed: 32868626