参阅全部 c-Myc 蛋白酶
- Anti-Myc tag antibody (Agarose) (ab1253)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody (HRP) (ab1261)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody (FITC) (ab1263)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody (HRP) (ab1326)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody (FITC) (ab1393)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody (FITC) (ab1394)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab172)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [Myc.A7] (ab18185)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - ChIP Grade (ab32)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab9106)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab9109)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody - ChIP Grade (ab9132)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13837 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - ChIP Grade (ab32), Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab172), Anti-Myc tag antibody (Agarose) (ab1253), Anti-Myc tag antibody (HRP) (ab1261), Anti-Myc tag antibody (FITC) (ab1263), Anti-Myc tag antibody (HRP) (ab1326), Anti-Myc tag antibody (FITC) (ab1393), Anti-Myc tag antibody (FITC) (ab1394), Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab9106), Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab9109), Anti-Myc tag antibody - ChIP Grade (ab9132), Anti-Myc tag antibody [Myc.A7] (ab18185)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Avian myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog
功能Participates in the regulation of gene transcription. Binds DNA in a non-specific manner, yet also specifically recognizes the core sequence 5'-CAC[GA]TG-3'. Seems to activate the transcription of growth-related genes.
疾病相关Note=Overexpression of MYC is implicated in the etiology of a variety of hematopoietic tumors.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving MYC may be a cause of a form of B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Translocation t(8;12)(q24;q22) with BTG1.
Defects in MYC are a cause of Burkitt lymphoma (BL) [MIM:113970]. A form of undifferentiated malignant lymphoma commonly manifested as a large osteolytic lesion in the jaw or as an abdominal mass. Note=Chromosomal aberrations involving MYC are usually found in Burkitt lymphoma. Translocations t(8;14), t(8;22) or t(2;8) which juxtapose MYC to one of the heavy or light chain immunoglobulin gene loci.
序列相似性Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated by PRKDC. Phosphorylation at Thr-58 and Ser-62 by GSK3 is required for ubiquitination and degradation by the proteasome.
Ubiquitinated by the SCF(FBXW7) complex when phosphorylated at Thr-58 and Ser-62, leading to its degradation by the proteasome. In the nucleoplasm, ubiquitination is counteracted by USP28, which interacts with isoform 1 of FBXW7 (FBW7alpha), leading to its deubiquitination and preventing degradation. In the nucleolus, however, ubiquitination is not counteracted by USP28, due to the lack of interaction between isoform 4 of FBXW7 (FBW7gamma) and USP28, explaining the selective MYC degradation in the nucleolus. Also polyubiquitinated by the DCX(TRUSS) complex.
细胞定位Nucleus > nucleoplasm. Nucleus > nucleolus.
- Information by UniProt
ab13837 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.