Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
参阅全部 c-Myc 蛋白酶
纯度> 90 % HPLC.
- Agarose Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab1253)
- FITC Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab1263)
- HRP Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab1326)
- FITC Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab1393)
- FITC Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab1394)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab172)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [Myc.A7] (ab18185)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab32)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab9106)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab9109)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody - ChIP Grade (ab9132)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13837 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab32), Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab172), Agarose Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab1253), FITC Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab1263), HRP Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab1326), FITC Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab1393), FITC Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab1394), Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab9106), Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab9109), Anti-Myc tag antibody - ChIP Grade (ab9132), Anti-Myc tag antibody [Myc.A7] (ab18185)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Avian myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog
功能Participates in the regulation of gene transcription. Binds DNA in a non-specific manner, yet also specifically recognizes the core sequence 5'-CAC[GA]TG-3'. Seems to activate the transcription of growth-related genes.
疾病相关Note=Overexpression of MYC is implicated in the etiology of a variety of hematopoietic tumors.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving MYC may be a cause of a form of B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Translocation t(8;12)(q24;q22) with BTG1.
Defects in MYC are a cause of Burkitt lymphoma (BL) [MIM:113970]. A form of undifferentiated malignant lymphoma commonly manifested as a large osteolytic lesion in the jaw or as an abdominal mass. Note=Chromosomal aberrations involving MYC are usually found in Burkitt lymphoma. Translocations t(8;14), t(8;22) or t(2;8) which juxtapose MYC to one of the heavy or light chain immunoglobulin gene loci.
序列相似性Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated by PRKDC. Phosphorylation at Thr-58 and Ser-62 by GSK3 is required for ubiquitination and degradation by the proteasome.
Ubiquitinated by the SCF(FBXW7) complex when phosphorylated at Thr-58 and Ser-62, leading to its degradation by the proteasome. In the nucleoplasm, ubiquitination is counteracted by USP28, which interacts with isoform 1 of FBXW7 (FBW7alpha), leading to its deubiquitination and preventing degradation. In the nucleolus, however, ubiquitination is not counteracted by USP28, due to the lack of interaction between isoform 4 of FBXW7 (FBW7gamma) and USP28, explaining the selective MYC degradation in the nucleolus. Also polyubiquitinated by the DCX(TRUSS) complex.
细胞定位Nucleus > nucleoplasm. Nucleus > nucleolus.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab13837 被引用在 1 文献中.
- Passaro C et al. Arming an Oncolytic Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 with a Single-chain Fragment Variable Antibody against PD-1 for Experimental Glioblastoma Therapy. Clin Cancer Res 25:290-299 (2019). PubMed: 30279232