Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 14 pg/ml
- Range: 6.86 pg/ml - 5000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
产品名称人Beta Nerve Growth Factor ELISA试剂盒(NGFB)
参阅全部 Beta nerve growth factor 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 14 pg/ml
范围6.86 pg/ml - 5000 pg/ml
> 100 %
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 106.7 90% - 122% Serum 113.1 98% - 116% Plasma 102.8 85% - 117%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s Beta Nerve Growth Factor (NGFB) Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human Beta Nerve Growth Factor in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human Beta Nerve Growth Factor coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Beta Nerve Growth Factor present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human Beta Nerve Growth Factor antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Beta Nerve Growth Factor bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Get results in 90 minutes with Human beta Nerve Growth Factor ELISA Kit (ab193760) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
NGFB concentration is very low in normal human serum samples and may be undetectable even with undiluted samples. Optimization may be required with urine samples.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent 1 x 15ml 800X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl Beta Nerve Growth Factor Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Beta Nerve Growth Factor Standard Human (recombinant) (lyophilized) 2 vials Biotinylated anti-Human Beta Nerve Growth Factor 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
相关性Nerve growth factor (NGF) is one of a family of neurotrophins that induce the survival and proliferation of neurons. In cell culture, NGF induces the formation of neurite projections and, in vivo, may stimulate the innervation of tissues. NGF plays a role in the repair, regeneration, and protection of neurons, and as such could serve as a therapeutic agent in neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer's disease. NGF enhances survival, growth, neurotransmitter biosynthesis of sympathetic and sensory neurons; neurotrophic factor; cutaneous innervation; growth, differentiation and survival of B lymphocytes. It also has a possible role in allergy and tissue repair. NGF is found in the hypothalamus, pituitary, thyroid gland, testes, epididymis, vascular smooth muscle cells, fibroblasts, mast cells and eosinophils. NGF is upregulated by glutamate, vitamin D3, IL6, FGF basic, astrocyte specific IL1, TNF alpha, PDGF and TGF beta. It is downregulated by GABAergic neuronal activity, glucocorticoids and Schwann cell-specific TGF beta.
- Beta nerve growth factor
- Beta NGF
SimpleStep ELISA kits
ab99986 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Kumar A et al. Localization and hypersecretion of nerve growth factor in breast phyllodes tumors: Evidence from a preliminary study. Cancer Rep (Hoboken) 4:e1300 (2021). PubMed: 33026185
- Bioque M et al. Acute effects of a session of electroconvulsive therapy on brain-derived neurotrophic factor plasma levels. Rev Psiquiatr Salud Ment N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32674992
- Cen LP et al. Human Periodontal Ligament-Derived Stem Cells Promote Retinal Ganglion Cell Survival and Axon Regeneration After Optic Nerve Injury. Stem Cells 36:844-855 (2018). PubMed: 29476565
- Shi W et al. TrkA is a binding partner of NPM-ALK that promotes the survival of ALK+ T-cell lymphoma. Mol Oncol 11:1189-1207 (2017). PubMed: 28557340
- Saeednia S et al. Effect of nerve growth factor on sperm quality in asthenozoosprmic men during cryopreservation. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 14:29 (2016). PubMed: 27233989
- Gilbert HT et al. Acidic pH promotes intervertebral disc degeneration: Acid-sensing ion channel -3 as a potential therapeutic target. Sci Rep 6:37360 (2016). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 27853274
- Fontanilla CV et al. Adipose-derived Stem Cell Conditioned Media Extends Survival time of a mouse model of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Sci Rep 5:16953 (2015). ELISA . PubMed: 26586020
- Shimko MJ et al. Nerve growth factor reduces amiloride-sensitive Na+ transport in human airway epithelial cells. Physiol Rep 2:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25347857
- Li YJ et al. Serum nerve grow factor and brain-derived neurotrophic factor profiles in Sjögren's syndrome concomitant with interstitial lung disease. Clin Rheumatol 33:1161-4 (2014). PubMed: 24691584
- de Almeida JF et al. Stem cells of the apical papilla regulate trigeminal neurite outgrowth and targeting through a BDNF-dependent mechanism. Tissue Eng Part A 20:3089-100 (2014). PubMed: 24837134