Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98293 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-53BP1 antibody (ab87097)
纯度70 - 90% by HPLC.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- 53 BP1
功能May have a role in checkpoint signaling during mitosis. Enhances TP53-mediated transcriptional activation. Plays a role in the response to DNA damage.
疾病相关Note=A chromosomal aberration involving TP53BP1 is found in a form of myeloproliferative disorder chronic with eosinophilia. Translocation t(5;15)(q33;q22) with PDGFRB creating a TP53BP1-PDGFRB fusion protein.
序列相似性Contains 2 BRCT domains.
翻译后修饰Asymmetrically dimethylated on Arg residues by PRMT1. Methylation is required for DNA binding.
Phosphorylated at basal level in the absence of DNA damage. Hyper-phosphorylated in an ATM-dependent manner in response to DNA damage induced by ionizing radiation. Hyper-phosphorylated in an ATR-dependent manner in response to DNA damage induced by UV irradiation.
细胞定位Nucleus. Chromosome > centromere > kinetochore. Associated with kinetochores. Both nuclear and cytoplasmic in some cells. Recruited to sites of DNA damage, such as double stand breaks. Methylation of histone H4 at 'Lys-20' is required for efficient localization to double strand breaks.
- Information by UniProt
ab98293 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.