Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2C10] to HSV1 + HSV2 gD
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG2a
产品名称Anti-HSV1 + HSV2 gD抗体[2C10]
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[2C10] to HSV1 + HSV2 gD
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Other species
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6507 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/3200 - 1/25600.
1/3,200 (HSV-2) - 1/25,600 (HSV-1).
相关性Herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 (HSV-1 and HSV-2) are two species of the herpes virus family, Herpesviridae, which cause infections in humans. They are also called Human Herpes Virus 1 and 2 (HHV-1 and HHV-2) and are neurotropic and neuroinvasive viruses; they enter and hide in the human nervous system, accounting for their durability in the human body. Under a microscope, HSV- 1 and 2 are virtually identical, sharing approximately 50% of their DNA. Both types infect the body's mucosal surfaces, usually the mouth or genitals, and then establish latency in the nervous system. HSV-1 is commonly associated with herpes outbreaks of the face known as cold sores or fever blisters, whereas HSV-2 is more often associated with genital herpes. Herpes simplex viruses (HSV) use multiple and sequential receptors to enter host cells. HSV glycoprotein D (gD) has been implicated in binding to cellular receptors that facilitate virus penetration into cells. Herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) glycoprotein D (gD) is an essential component of the entry apparatus that is responsible for viral penetration and subsequent cell-cell spread.
- Envelope glycoprotein D antibody
- GD antibody
- Glycoprotein D antibody
- US6 antibody
ab6507 被引用在 12 文献中.
- Su P et al. High-brightness anterograde transneuronal HSV1 H129 tracer modified using a Trojan horse-like strategy. Mol Brain 13:5 (2020). PubMed: 31931837
- Li F et al. Amentoflavone Inhibits HSV-1 and ACV-Resistant Strain Infection by Suppressing Viral Early Infection. Viruses 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31121928
- Criscuolo E et al. Cell-to-Cell Spread Blocking Activity Is Extremely Limited in the Sera of Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)- and HSV-2-Infected Subjects. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30867302
- Aravantinou M et al. Experimental Oral Herpes Simplex Virus-1 (HSV-1) Co-infection in Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV)-Infected Rhesus Macaques. Front Microbiol 8:2342 (2017). ELISA . PubMed: 29259582
- Çuburu N et al. Topical herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2) vaccination with human papillomavirus vectors expressing gB/gD ectodomains induces genital-tissue-resident memory CD8+ T cells and reduces genital disease and viral shedding after HSV-2 challenge. J Virol 89:83-96 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25320297