Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [9H3] to HSV1 gE Envelope Protein
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, WB
- Isotype: IgG2a
产品名称Anti-HSV1 gE Envelope蛋白抗体[9H3]
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[9H3] to HSV1 gE Envelope蛋白
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, ICC/IF, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Other species
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6510 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC/IF: 1+ @ 1:6,400
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed 16571817.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
相关性There are 2 antigenic types of Herpes Simplex Virus, HSV1 and HSV2 which share antigenic cross reactivity but different neutralization patterns and tend to produce different clinical symptoms. Humans are believed to be the natural host for HSV, but the virus is also capable of infecting various animals, including rodents.
- Envelope glycoprotein E antibody
- GE antibody
- Glycoprotein E antibody
ab6510 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Dai HS et al. The Fc Domain of Immunoglobulin Is Sufficient to Bridge NK Cells with Virally Infected Cells. Immunity 47:159-170.e10 (2017). PubMed: 28723548
- Oda S et al. The Interaction between Herpes Simplex Virus 1 Tegument Proteins UL51 and UL14 and Its Role in Virion Morphogenesis. J Virol 90:8754-67 (2016). PubMed: 27440890
- Arii J et al. Nonmuscle myosin heavy chain IIb mediates herpes simplex virus 1 entry. J Virol 89:1879-88 (2015). PubMed: 25428876
- Maringer K et al. A network of protein interactions around the herpes simplex virus tegument protein VP22. J Virol 86:12971-82 (2012). IP . PubMed: 22993164
- Orlando JS et al. The products of the herpes simplex virus type 1 immediate-early US1/US1.5 genes downregulate levels of S-phase-specific cyclins and facilitate virus replication in S-phase Vero cells. J Virol 80:4005-16 (2006). WB . PubMed: 16571817