Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3G9] to HSV1 gC Envelope Protein
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG2a
产品名称Anti-HSV1 gC Envelope蛋白抗体[3G9]
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[3G9] to HSV1 gC Envelope蛋白
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Other species
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Herpes simplex virus HSV1 gC Envelope Protein. Herpes Virus
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
相关性Herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) belongs to a family that includes HSV-2, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and Varicella zoster (chicken pox) virus amongst others. HSV-1 and HSV-2 are extremely difficult to distinguish from each other. Members of this family have a characteristic virion structure. The double stranded DNA genome is contained within an icosahedral capsid embedded in a proteinaceous layer (tegument) and surrounded by a lipid envelope, derived from the nuclear membrane of the last host, which is decorated with virus-specific glycoproteins spikes. These viruses are capable of entering a latent phase where the host shows no visible sign of infection and levels of infectious agent become very low. During the latent phase the viral DNA is integrated into the genome of the host cell.
- Envelope glycoprotein C antibody
- GC antibody
- Glycoprotein C antibody
ab6509 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Murray-Nerger LA et al. Lamin B1 acetylation slows the G1 to S cell cycle transition through inhibition of DNA repair. Nucleic Acids Res 49:2044-2064 (2021). PubMed: 33533922
- Saiz-Ros N et al. Host Vesicle Fusion Protein VAPB Contributes to the Nuclear Egress Stage of Herpes Simplex Virus Type-1 (HSV-1) Replication. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30717447
- Lu H et al. Targeting STT3A-oligosaccharyltransferase with NGI-1 causes herpes simplex virus 1 dysfunction. FASEB J 33:6801-6812 (2019). PubMed: 30811219
- Brun P et al. Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 Infects Enteric Neurons and Triggers Gut Dysfunction via Macrophage Recruitment. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 8:74 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29600197
- Huang CY et al. Thymidine Kinase-Negative Herpes Simplex Virus 1 Can Efficiently Establish Persistent Infection in Neural Tissues of Nude Mice. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). IHC . PubMed: 27974554
- Santana S et al. Oxidative stress enhances neurodegeneration markers induced by herpes simplex virus type 1 infection in human neuroblastoma cells. PLoS One 8:e75842 (2013). PubMed: 24124518
- Ren Y et al. Glycoprotein M is important for the efficient incorporation of glycoprotein H-L into herpes simplex virus type 1 particles. J Gen Virol 93:319-29 (2012). PubMed: 22012461
- Scheper T et al. The glycoproteins C and G are equivalent target antigens for the determination of herpes simplex virus type 1-specific antibodies. J Virol Methods 166:42-7 (2010). PubMed: 20171247
- Bastian TW & Rice SA Identification of sequences in herpes simplex virus type 1 ICP22 that influence RNA polymerase II modification and viral late gene expression. J Virol 83:128-39 (2009). WB . PubMed: 18971282
- Livingston CM et al. Virus-Induced Chaperone-Enriched (VICE) domains function as nuclear protein quality control centers during HSV-1 infection. PLoS Pathog 5:e1000619 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19816571