Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3G9] to HSV1 gC Envelope Protein
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG2a
产品名称Anti-HSV1 gC Envelope蛋白抗体[3G9]
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[3G9] to HSV1 gC Envelope蛋白
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Other species
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6509 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
相关性Herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) belongs to a family that includes HSV-2, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and Varicella zoster (chicken pox) virus amongst others. HSV-1 and HSV-2 are extremely difficult to distinguish from each other. Members of this family have a characteristic virion structure. The double stranded DNA genome is contained within an icosahedral capsid embedded in a proteinaceous layer (tegument) and surrounded by a lipid envelope, derived from the nuclear membrane of the last host, which is decorated with virus-specific glycoproteins spikes. These viruses are capable of entering a latent phase where the host shows no visible sign of infection and levels of infectious agent become very low. During the latent phase the viral DNA is integrated into the genome of the host cell.
- Envelope glycoprotein C antibody
- GC antibody
- Glycoprotein C antibody
ab6509 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Saiz-Ros N et al. Host Vesicle Fusion Protein VAPB Contributes to the Nuclear Egress Stage of Herpes Simplex Virus Type-1 (HSV-1) Replication. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30717447
- Lu H et al. Targeting STT3A-oligosaccharyltransferase with NGI-1 causes herpes simplex virus 1 dysfunction. FASEB J 33:6801-6812 (2019). PubMed: 30811219
- Brun P et al. Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 Infects Enteric Neurons and Triggers Gut Dysfunction via Macrophage Recruitment. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 8:74 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29600197
- Huang CY et al. Thymidine Kinase-Negative Herpes Simplex Virus 1 Can Efficiently Establish Persistent Infection in Neural Tissues of Nude Mice. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). IHC . PubMed: 27974554
- Santana S et al. Oxidative stress enhances neurodegeneration markers induced by herpes simplex virus type 1 infection in human neuroblastoma cells. PLoS One 8:e75842 (2013). PubMed: 24124518
- Ren Y et al. Glycoprotein M is important for the efficient incorporation of glycoprotein H-L into herpes simplex virus type 1 particles. J Gen Virol 93:319-29 (2012). PubMed: 22012461
- Scheper T et al. The glycoproteins C and G are equivalent target antigens for the determination of herpes simplex virus type 1-specific antibodies. J Virol Methods 166:42-7 (2010). PubMed: 20171247
- Bastian TW & Rice SA Identification of sequences in herpes simplex virus type 1 ICP22 that influence RNA polymerase II modification and viral late gene expression. J Virol 83:128-39 (2009). WB . PubMed: 18971282
- Livingston CM et al. Virus-Induced Chaperone-Enriched (VICE) domains function as nuclear protein quality control centers during HSV-1 infection. PLoS Pathog 5:e1000619 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19816571