Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3B6] to HSV1 + HSV2 ICP5 Major Capsid Protein
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG2b
产品名称Anti-HSV1 + HSV2 ICP5 Major Capsid蛋白抗体[3B6]
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[3B6] to HSV1 + HSV2 ICP5 Major Capsid蛋白
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Other species
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6508 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IFA titer: HSV-1 1+ @ 1:3,200; HSV-2 1+ @ 1:3,200
ELISA titer: HSV-1 0.100 @ >1:102,400; HSV-2 0.100 @ >1:102,400
Western Blot Titer: HSV-1 >1:3,200; HSV-2 >1:3,200
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
相关性Herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 (HSV-1 and HSV-2) are two species of the herpes virus family, Herpesviridae, which cause infections in humans. They are also called Human Herpes Virus 1 and 2 (HHV-1 and HHV-2) and are neurotropic and neuroinvasive viruses; they enter and hide in the human nervous system, accounting for their durability in the human body.
- Capsid protein VP5 antibody
- Herpes simplex virus 1 major capsid protein antibody
- Herpes simplex virus 2 major capsid protein antibody
Immunofluorescence analysis of HSV infected cells, 7 hours (left) or 17 hours (right) post-infection, staining HSV1 + HSV2 ICP5 Major Capsid Protein with ab6508 at 1/200 dilution.
Cells were fixed for 10 min in paraformaldehyde, permeabilized in 0.1% Triton X-100 and blocked in 4% goat serum, 1% bovine serum albumin, before incubating with primary antibody for 30 min at room temperature. An AlexaFluor®647-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG1 was used as the secondary antibody.
ab6508 被引用在 36 文献中.
- Wang Y et al. Single-cell RNA-sequencing analysis identifies host long noncoding RNA MAMDC2-AS1 as a co-factor for HSV-1 nuclear transport. Int J Biol Sci 16:1586-1603 (2020). PubMed: 32226304
- Wild P et al. Nuclear envelope impairment is facilitated by the herpes simplex virus 1 Us3 kinase. F1000Res 8:198 (2019). PubMed: 31249678
- Sun C et al. Cellular Requirements for Sensing and Elimination of Incoming HSV-1 DNA and Capsids. J Interferon Cytokine Res 39:191-204 (2019). PubMed: 30855198
- Li F et al. Amentoflavone Inhibits HSV-1 and ACV-Resistant Strain Infection by Suppressing Viral Early Infection. Viruses 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31121928
- Lu H et al. Targeting STT3A-oligosaccharyltransferase with NGI-1 causes herpes simplex virus 1 dysfunction. FASEB J 33:6801-6812 (2019). PubMed: 30811219