Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [10F1] to HSV 1 ICP4 Immediate Early Protein
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称抗单纯疱疹病毒1 ICP4 Immediate Early蛋白抗体[10F1]
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[10F1] to单纯疱疹病毒1 ICP4 Immediate Early蛋白
特异性ELISA titer 1/25,600 absorption of 0.10
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
相关性This IE protein is a multifunctional protein capable of migrating to the nucleus, binding to DNA, trans-activating other viral genes, and autoregulating its own synthesis. Binding of ICP4 to alpha genes causes repression of their expression. ICP4 also acts as a transcriptional activator of beta and gamma genes.
- Herpes simplex virus 1 ICP4 antibody
- HSV RS1 antibody
- ICP4 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-HSV 1 ICP4 Immediate Early Protein antibody [10F1] (ab6514) at 1/200 dilution
Lane 2 : Anti-HSV 1 ICP4 Immediate Early Protein antibody [10F1] (ab6514) at 1/400 dilution
Lane 3 : Anti-HSV 1 ICP4 Immediate Early Protein antibody [10F1] (ab6514) at 1/800 dilution
Lane 4 : Anti-HSV 1 ICP4 Immediate Early Protein antibody [10F1] (ab6514) at 1/1600 dilution
All lanes : BCIP/NBT. HSV-1 MacIntyre/Vero infected cell extract
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Anti-Mouse secondary at 1/5000 dilution
All lanes : Anti-HSV 1 ICP4 Immediate Early Protein antibody [10F1] (ab6514) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cells (whole cell lysate) - mock infection, cytosolic fraction
Lane 2 : HeLa cells (whole cell lysate) - mock infection, membrane fraction
Lane 3 : HeLa cells (whole cell lysate) - mock infection, nuclear fraction
Lane 4 : HeLa cells (whole cell lysate) Infected with HSV KOS for 16 hours - cytosolic fraction
Lane 5 : HeLa cells (whole cell lysate) Infected with HSV KOS for 16 hours -membrane fraction
Lane 6 : HeLa cells (whole cell lysate) Infected with HSV KOS for 16 hours - nuclear fraction
Lane 7 : HeLa cells (whole cell lysate) - mock infected
Lane 8 : HeLa cells (whole cell lysate) Infected with HSV KOS for 16 hours
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP conjugated sheep anti-mouse IgG
Observed band size: 97 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
As shown, ICP4 is detected mainly in the nuclear fraction of infected cells (lane 6). The presence of ICP4 in the cytosolic fraction (lane 4) probably represents the protein undergoing synthesis.
ab6514 (1/5000) staining HSV1 ICP4 immediate Early Protein in mouse 293T cells transiently transfected with a plasmid expressing HSV ICP4 (green). Cells were formaldehyde-fixed and incubated with the primary antibody for 1 hour. A FITC conjugated rabbit polyclonal antibody was used as the secondary antibody.
ab6514 被引用在 35 文献中.
- Furey C et al. TACC3 Regulates Microtubule Plus-End Dynamics and Cargo Transport in Interphase Cells. Cell Rep 30:269-283.e6 (2020). PubMed: 31914393
- Zou W et al. Degradation of Herpes Simplex Virus-1 Viral miRNA H11 by Vaccinia Virus Protein VP55 Attenuates Viral Replication. Front Microbiol 11:717 (2020). PubMed: 32390978
- Shen MX et al. Antiviral Properties of R. tanguticum Nanoparticles on Herpes Simplex Virus Type I In Vitro and In Vivo. Front Pharmacol 10:959 (2019). PubMed: 31555137
- Harrison KS et al. Antagonizing the Glucocorticoid Receptor Impairs Explant-Induced Reactivation in Mice Latently Infected with Herpes Simplex Virus 1. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30971470
- Merkl PE & Knipe DM Role for a Filamentous Nuclear Assembly of IFI16, DNA, and Host Factors in Restriction of Herpesviral Infection. MBio 10:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30670617