Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Hsp27
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ELISA, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Human, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Hsp27 一抗
特异性The antibody detects a 27 kDa protein, corresponding to the apparent molecular mass of Hsp27 on SDS-PAGE immunoblots, in samples from human, monkey, dog (weakly) and pig (weakly) origins.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Fr, ELISA, IP, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Human, Monkey
Recombinant human Hsp27 protein.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1426 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 16599941|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IP||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.|
功能Involved in stress resistance and actin organization.
组织特异性Detected in all tissues tested: skeletal muscle, heart, aorta, large intestine, small intestine, stomach, esophagus, bladder, adrenal gland, thyroid, pancreas, testis, adipose tissue, kidney, liver, spleen, cerebral cortex, blood serum and cerebrospinal fluid. Highest levels are found in the heart and in tissues composed of striated and smooth muscle.
疾病相关Defects in HSPB1 are the cause of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2F (CMT2F) [MIM:606595]. CMT2F is a form of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, the most common inherited disorder of the peripheral nervous system. Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease is classified in two main groups on the basis of electrophysiologic properties and histopathology: primary peripheral demyelinating neuropathy or CMT1, and primary peripheral axonal neuropathy or CMT2. Neuropathies of the CMT2 group are characterized by signs of axonal regeneration in the absence of obvious myelin alterations, normal or slightly reduced nerve conduction velocities, and progressive distal muscle weakness and atrophy. Nerve conduction velocities are normal or slightly reduced. CMT2F onset is between 15 and 25 years with muscle weakness and atrophy usually beginning in feet and legs (peroneal distribution). Upper limb involvement occurs later. CMT2F inheritance is autosomal dominant.
Defects in HSPB1 are a cause of distal hereditary motor neuronopathy type 2B (HMN2B) [MIM:608634]. Distal hereditary motor neuronopathies constitute a heterogeneous group of neuromuscular disorders caused by selective impairment of motor neurons in the anterior horn of the spinal cord, without sensory deficit in the posterior horn. The overall clinical picture consists of a classical distal muscular atrophy syndrome in the legs without clinical sensory loss. The disease starts with weakness and wasting of distal muscles of the anterior tibial and peroneal compartments of the legs. Later on, weakness and atrophy may expand to the proximal muscles of the lower limbs and/or to the distal upper limbs.
序列相似性Belongs to the small heat shock protein (HSP20) family.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated in MCF-7 cells on exposure to protein kinase C activators and heat shock.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Cytoplasmic in interphase cells. Colocalizes with mitotic spindles in mitotic cells. Translocates to the nucleus during heat shock and resides in sub-nuclear structures known as SC35 speckles or nuclear splicing speckles.
- Information by UniProt
- Heat shock 27kDa protein antibody
- 28 kDa heat shock protein antibody
- CMT2F antibody
Hsp27 was immunoprecipitated using 0.5mg Hela whole cell extract, 5µg of Rabbit polyclonal to Hsp27 and 50µl of protein G magnetic beads (+). No antibody was added to the control (-).
The antibody was incubated under agitation with Protein G beads for 10min, Hela whole cell extract lysate diluted in RIPA buffer was added to each sample and incubated for a further 10min under agitation.
Proteins were eluted by addition of 40µl SDS loading buffer and incubated for 10min at 70°C; 10µl of each sample was separated on a SDS PAGE gel, transferred to a nitrocellulose membrane, blocked with 5% BSA and probed with ab1426.
Secondary: Mouse monoclonal [SB62a] Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG light chain (HRP) (ab99697).
Band: 27kDa; Hsp27
All lanes : Anti-Hsp27 antibody (ab1426) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : TE 671 (Human Rhabdomyosarcoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Observed band size: 25,27 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab1426 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Cheng YC et al. Knocking down of heat-shock protein 27 directs differentiation of functional glutamatergic neurons from placenta-derived multipotent cells. Sci Rep 6:30314 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27444754
- Monari E et al. Analysis of protein expression in periodontal pocket tissue: a preliminary study. Proteome Sci 13:33 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26719749
- Li KC et al. Reduced expression of HSP27 following HAD-B treatment is associated with Her2 downregulation in NIH:OVCAR-3 human ovarian cancer cells. Mol Med Rep 12:3787-94 (2015). PubMed: 26044344
- Yang T et al. Epigenetic inactivation of EFEMP1 is associated with tumor suppressive function in endometrial carcinoma. PLoS One 8:e67458 (2013). WB, IHC . PubMed: 23840707
- Sakai A et al. Identification of phosphorylated serine-15 and -82 residues of HSPB1 in 5-fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer cells by proteomics. J Proteomics 75:806-18 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21989268
- Bruinsma IB et al. Small heat shock proteins induce a cerebral inflammatory reaction. J Neurosci 31:11992-2000 (2011). ELISA, IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 21849559
- Wilhelmus MM et al. Small heat shock proteins associated with cerebral amyloid angiopathy of hereditary cerebral hemorrhage with amyloidosis (Dutch type) induce interleukin-6 secretion. Neurobiol Aging 30:229-40 (2009). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 17629591
- Wilhelmus MM et al. Specific association of small heat shock proteins with the pathological hallmarks of Alzheimer's disease brains. Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol 32:119-30 (2006). WB, IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 16599941
- Timofeeva OA et al. Serine-phosphorylated STAT1 is a prosurvival factor in Wilms' tumor pathogenesis. Oncogene 25:7555-64 (2006). WB ; Human . PubMed: 16799645