Key features and details
- HRP Goat polyclonal to GFP
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 GFP 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to GFP aa 1-246.
MSKGEELFTGVVPILVELDGDVNGHKFSVSGEGEGDATYGKLTLKFICTT GKLPVPWPTL VTTFSYGVQCFSRYPDHMKQHDFFKSAMPEGYVQERTIFFKDDGNYKTRA EVKFEGDTLV NRIELKGIDFKEDGNILGHKLEYNYNSHNVYIMADKQKNGIKVNFKIRHN IEDGSVQLAD HYQQNTPIGDGPVLLPDNHYLSTQSALSKDPNEKRDHMVLLEFVTAAGIT HGMDELYK
Database link: P42212
Designed to detect GFP and its variants in ELISA (sandwich or capture), immunoblotting and immunoprecipitation Peroxidase conjugated anti-GFP assayed by immunoblot shows a 42 kDa band when reacted with GFP on a western blot.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Do NOT add Sodium Azide!
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Green Fluorescent Protein (Aequorea victoria) coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Primary antibody说明Designed to detect GFP and its variants in ELISA (sandwich or capture), immunoblotting and immunoprecipitation Peroxidase conjugated anti-GFP assayed by immunoblot shows a 42 kDa band when reacted with GFP on a western blot.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
- GFP ELISA Kit (ab171581)
The Abpromise guarantee
1/2000 - 1/5000.
1/2000 - 1/5000.
相关性Function: Energy-transfer acceptor. Its role is to transduce the blue chemiluminescence of the protein aequorin into green fluorescent light by energy transfer. Fluoresces in vivo upon receiving energy from the Ca2+ -activated photoprotein aequorin.
Subunit structure: Monomer.
Tissue specificity: Photocytes.
Post-translational modification: Contains a chromophore consisting of modified amino acid residues. The chromophore is formed by autocatalytic backbone condensation between Ser-65 and Gly-67, and oxidation of Tyr-66 to didehydrotyrosine. Maturation of the chromophore requires nothing other than molecular oxygen.
Biotechnological use: Green fluorescent protein has been engineered to produce a vast number of variously colored mutants, fusion proteins, and biosensors. Fluorescent proteins and its mutated allelic forms, blue, cyan and yellow have become a useful and ubiquitous tool for making chimeric proteins, where they function as a fluorescent protein tag. Typically they tolerate N- and C-terminal fusion to a broad variety of proteins. They have been expressed in most known cell types and are used as a noninvasive fluorescent marker in living cells and organisms. They enable a wide range of applications where they have functioned as a cell lineage tracer, reporter of gene expression, or as a measure of protein-protein interactions. Can also be used as a molecular thermometer, allowing accurate temperature measurements in fluids. The measurement process relies on the detection of the blinking of GFP using fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
Sequence similarities: Belongs to the GFP family.
Biophysicochemical properties: Absorption: Abs(max)=395 nm
Exhibits a smaller absorbance peak at 470 nm. The fluorescence emission spectrum peaks at 509 nm with a shoulder at 540 nm.
- GFP antibody
- Green fluorescent protein antibody
ab6663 被引用在 34 文献中.
- Fashe M et al. Ser100-Phosphorylated RORa Orchestrates CAR and HNF4a to Form Active Chromatin Complex in Response to Phenobarbital to Regulate Induction of CYP2B6. Mol Pharmacol 97:191-201 (2020). PubMed: 31924695
- Yi M et al. Nuclear receptor CAR-ERa signaling regulates the estrogen sulfotransferase gene in the liver. Sci Rep 10:5001 (2020). PubMed: 32193417
- Couturier L et al. Regulation of Notch output dynamics via specific E(spl)-HLH factors during bristle patterning in Drosophila. Nat Commun 10:3486 (2019). PubMed: 31375669
- Bouressam ML et al. S-nitrosoglutathione inhibits cerebrovascular angiotensin II-dependent and -independent AT1 receptor responses: A possible role of S-nitrosation. Br J Pharmacol 176:2049-2062 (2019). PubMed: 30822355
- Rogers C et al. Gasdermin pores permeabilize mitochondria to augment caspase-3 activation during apoptosis and inflammasome activation. Nat Commun 10:1689 (2019). PubMed: 30976076