Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称HRP Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)抗体
参阅全部 DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) 一抗
描述HRP兔多克隆抗体to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Synthetic peptide corresponding to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
相关性This is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
ab2493 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Kling E et al. Convergent evolution of integration site selection upstream of tRNA genes by yeast and amoeba retrotransposons. Nucleic Acids Res 46:7250-7260 (2018). PubMed: 29945249
- Belashov IA et al. Structure of HIV TAR in complex with a Lab-Evolved RRM provides insight into duplex RNA recognition and synthesis of a constrained peptide that impairs transcription. Nucleic Acids Res 46:6401-6415 (2018). PubMed: 29961805