Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-G/11] to HLA G
- Suitable for: IP, Flow Cyt, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4570 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
The antibody MEM-G/11 does not cross-block standard MEM-G/9 antibody.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能Involved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system. Plays a role in maternal tolerance of the fetus by mediating protection from the deleterious effects of natural killer cells, cytotoxic T lymphocytes, macrophages and mononuclear cells.
组织特异性Expressed in trophoblasts.
序列相似性Belongs to the MHC class I family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- B2 microglobulin antibody
- DADB-15K14.8 antibody
- HLA 6.0 antibody
ab4570 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Apps R et al. A homodimeric complex of HLA-G on normal trophoblast cells modulates antigen-presenting cells via LILRB1. Eur J Immunol 37:1924-37 (2007). WB . PubMed: 17549736
- Menier C et al. Characterization of monoclonal antibodies recognizing HLA-G or HLA-E: new tools to analyze the expression of nonclassical HLA class I molecules. Hum Immunol 64:315-26 (2003). PubMed: 12590976
- Boyson JE et al. Disulfide bond-mediated dimerization of HLA-G on the cell surface. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99:16180-5 (2002). PubMed: 12454284