Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-E/02] to HLA E
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human, Macaque monkey
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 HLA E 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[MEM-E/02] to HLA E
特异性This antibody reacts with the denaturated heavy chain of human HLA-E. It does not cross-react with HLA-A, -B, -C or -G. Specifity of the antibody was confirmed on HLA-G/HLA-E Workshop(Victoria 2002).
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, WB, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Human, Macaque monkey
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human HLA E.
Database link: P13747
This product has been changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
纯化说明Purified from TCS. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2216 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa. (See Abreviews)|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性HLA E belongs to the HLA class I heavy chain paralogues. This class I molecule is a heterodimer consisting of a heavy chain and a light chain (beta-2 microglobulin). The heavy chain is anchored in the membrane. HLA E binds a restricted subset of peptides derived from the leader peptides of other class I molecules.
细胞定位Membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein
- HLA class I histocompatibility antigen E alpha chain antibody
- EA1.2 antibody
- EA2.1 antibody
IHC image of ab2216 staining in human tonsil formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab2216, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab2216 staining HLA E in Human brain tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was permeabilized with methanol + 1% H2O2. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in 4% serum + 1% BSA + 0.01% azide) for 12 hours. A Biotin-conjugated Horse anti-mouse IgG monoclonal (1/100) was used as the secondary antibody.
Anti-HLA E antibody [MEM-E/02] (ab2216) at 1/6000 dilution + whole cell lysate prepared from human endothelial cell line at 100 µg
HRP conjugated goat anti-mouse polyclonal at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 43 kDa
Observed band size: 43 kDa
Exposure time: 20 seconds
Blocked with 5% milk for 2 hours.
Immunohistochemical analysis of frozen Human adult temporal lobe sections, staining HLA E with ab2216, at 1/20 dilution.
Arrows denote the location of microglia (M) and neurons (N).
Overlay histogram showing HL60 cells stained with ab2216 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab2216, 1 µg/1x106 cells for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was Mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2 µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
ab2216 被引用在 16 文献中.
- Zeestraten EC et al. Combined analysis of HLA class I, HLA-E and HLA-G predicts prognosis in colon cancer patients. Br J Cancer 110:459-68 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24196788
- Engels CC et al. Immunological subtypes in breast cancer are prognostic for invasive ductal but not for invasive lobular breast carcinoma. Br J Cancer N/A:N/A (2014). Human . PubMed: 24937677
- Reimers MS et al. Prognostic value of HLA class I, HLA-E, HLA-G and Tregs in rectal cancer: a retrospective cohort study. BMC Cancer 14:486 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24997850
- Shwetank et al. Inhibition of ERK and proliferation in NK cell lines by soluble HLA-E released from Japanese encephalitis virus infected cells. Immunol Lett 162:94-100 (2014). PubMed: 25086398
- Zaguia F et al. Cytotoxic NKG2C+ CD4 T cells target oligodendrocytes in multiple sclerosis. J Immunol 190:2510-8 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 23396942