Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to HIV tat
- Suitable for: Dot blot, WB, IP
- Isotype: IgG
描述羊多克隆抗体to HIV tat
特异性The antibody will detect wild type HIV TAT protein.
经测试应用适用于: Dot blot, WB, IPmore details
种属反应性与反应: Other species
Fusion protein (E. coli)
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6539 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
相关性The transcriptional transactivator (Tat) is a key regulatory protein of HIV. It is expressed early after the virus integrates into the cell, and stimulates the elongation of RNA polymerase II. It binds onto a sequence known as the TAR, or transactivator response element, located at the end of the HIV genetic chain. There, the tat protein helps assemble new copies of HIV. The tat protein-TAR complex speeds up the rate of viral reproduction by about a thousand times. If it is not present, the transcription process frequently stops short, and few functional HIV particles are produced. Tat is an important potential target for antiretrovirals and vaccine development.
- p14 antibody
- Tat antibody
- Tat protein antibody
- Transactivating regulatory protein antibody
ab6539 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Zicari S et al. DNA dependent protein kinase (DNA-PK) enhances HIV transcription by promoting RNA polymerase II activity and recruitment of transcription machinery at HIV LTR. Oncotarget 11:699-726 (2020). PubMed: 32133046
- Zhang XX et al. The BET bromodomain inhibitor apabetalone induces apoptosis of latent HIV-1 reservoir cells following viral reactivation. Acta Pharmacol Sin 40:98-110 (2019). PubMed: 29789664
- García-Calzón S et al. Sex Differences in the Methylome and Transcriptome of the Human Liver and Circulating HDL-Cholesterol Levels. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 103:4395-4408 (2018). PubMed: 29846646
- Midde NM et al. Mutation of tyrosine 470 of human dopamine transporter is critical for HIV-1 Tat-induced inhibition of dopamine transport and transporter conformational transitions. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol 8:975-87 (2013). PubMed: 23645138