Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Histone H1 (phospho )
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.035% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.3% Tris glycine, 30% Glycerol, 0.667% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4270 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa. Additional proteins at 66 kD and 100 kD were detected. It detected Histone H1 from acid extracts of colcemid treated HeLa cells but not untreated HeLa cells. Acid extracts from colcemid treated and untreated HeLa cell were resolved by electrophoresis, transferred to nitrocellulose and probed with anti-phospho- Histone H1 (2 µg/ml).|
功能Histones H1 are necessary for the condensation of nucleosome chains into higher order structures.
序列相似性Belongs to the histone H1/H5 family.
Contains 1 H15 (linker histone H1/H5 globular) domain.
翻译后修饰Acetylated at Lys-26. Deacetylated at Lys-26 by SIRT1.
- Information by UniProt
- H1 histone family antibody
- H14_HUMAN antibody
- H1F5 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Histone H1 (phospho ) antibody (ab4270) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Colcemid treated HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : Untreated HeLa cell lysate
Lane 1 : Goat anti-rabbit
secondary antibody labeled with HRP
Lane 2 : Goat anti-rabbit
secondary antibody labeled with HRP.
Developed using the ECL technique.
ab4270 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Murthy T et al. Cyclin-dependent kinase 1 (CDK1) and CDK2 have opposing roles in regulating interactions of splicing factor 3B1 with chromatin. J Biol Chem 293:10220-10234 (2018). PubMed: 29764937
- Zhang B et al. Silybin attenuates LPS-induced lung injury in mice by inhibiting NF-?B signaling and NLRP3 activation. Int J Mol Med 39:1111-1118 (2017). PubMed: 28350048
- Büchner A et al. Sumoylation of p35 modulates p35/cyclin-dependent kinase (Cdk) 5 complex activity. Neuromolecular Med 17:12-23 (2015). PubMed: 25391294
- Chien WW et al. S-phase lengthening induced by p16(INK4a) overexpression in malignant cells with wild-type pRb and p53. Cell Cycle 9: (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20703084
- Ingemarsdotter CK et al. Low-dose paclitaxel synergizes with oncolytic adenoviruses via mitotic slippage and apoptosis in ovarian cancer. Oncogene 29:6051-63 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20729921
- Tang X et al. A novel ATM-dependent pathway regulates protein phosphatase 1 in response to DNA damage. Mol Cell Biol 28:2559-66 (2008). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 18250156