Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Histone H1 (phospho )
- Suitable for: ICC, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-Histone H1 (phospho )抗体
参阅全部 Histone H1 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Histone H1 (phospho )
特异性Recognizes phosphorylated histone H1
经测试应用适用于: ICC, WBmore details
Hyper-phosphorylated isoform of tetrahymena Histone H1
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.035% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.3% Tris glycine, 30% Glycerol, 0.667% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4270 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa. Additional proteins at 66 kD and 100 kD were detected. It detected Histone H1 from acid extracts of colcemid treated HeLa cells but not untreated HeLa cells. Acid extracts from colcemid treated and untreated HeLa cell were resolved by electrophoresis, transferred to nitrocellulose and probed with anti-phospho- Histone H1 (2 µg/ml).|
功能Histones H1 are necessary for the condensation of nucleosome chains into higher order structures.
序列相似性Belongs to the histone H1/H5 family.
Contains 1 H15 (linker histone H1/H5 globular) domain.
翻译后修饰Acetylated at Lys-26. Deacetylated at Lys-26 by SIRT1.
- Information by UniProt
- H1 histone family antibody
- H14_HUMAN antibody
- H1F5 antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to Histone H1 (phospho) (1/100).
Human neuroblastoma cell line SK-N-SH cultured on coverslips were fixed in 4% paraformaldehye and then stained with ab4270 (green). The DNA stained with DAPI is shown in red. (100x magnification).
All lanes : Anti-Histone H1 (phospho ) antibody (ab4270) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Colcemid treated HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : Untreated HeLa cell lysate
Lane 1 : Goat anti-rabbit
secondary antibody labeled with HRP
Lane 2 : Goat anti-rabbit
secondary antibody labeled with HRP.
Developed using the ECL technique.
ab4270 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Murthy T et al. Cyclin-dependent kinase 1 (CDK1) and CDK2 have opposing roles in regulating interactions of splicing factor 3B1 with chromatin. J Biol Chem 293:10220-10234 (2018). PubMed: 29764937
- Zhang B et al. Silybin attenuates LPS-induced lung injury in mice by inhibiting NF-?B signaling and NLRP3 activation. Int J Mol Med 39:1111-1118 (2017). PubMed: 28350048
- Büchner A et al. Sumoylation of p35 modulates p35/cyclin-dependent kinase (Cdk) 5 complex activity. Neuromolecular Med 17:12-23 (2015). PubMed: 25391294
- Chien WW et al. S-phase lengthening induced by p16(INK4a) overexpression in malignant cells with wild-type pRb and p53. Cell Cycle 9: (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20703084
- Ingemarsdotter CK et al. Low-dose paclitaxel synergizes with oncolytic adenoviruses via mitotic slippage and apoptosis in ovarian cancer. Oncogene 29:6051-63 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20729921
- Tang X et al. A novel ATM-dependent pathway regulates protein phosphatase 1 in response to DNA damage. Mol Cell Biol 28:2559-66 (2008). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 18250156