Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to HIP55
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 HIP55 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
预测可用于: Rat, Dog
常规说明GenBank Accession Number – NP_054782.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2836 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.03 - 0.1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
功能Actin-binding adapter protein. May act as a common effector of antigen receptor-signaling pathways in leukocytes. Its association with dynamin suggests that it may also connect the actin cytoskeleton to endocytic function. Acts as a key component of the immunological synapse that regulates T-cell activation by bridging TCRs and the actin cytoskeleton to gene activation and endocytic processes. Binds to F-actin but is not involved in actin polymerization, capping or bundling. Does not bind G-actin.
序列相似性Belongs to the ABP1 family.
Contains 1 ADF-H domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
结构域The SH3 domain mediates interaction with SHANK2, SHANK3 and PRAM1.
翻译后修饰Degraded by caspases during apoptosis.
细胞定位Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell projection > lamellipodium. Cortical cytoskeleton. Associates with lamellipodial actin.
- Information by UniProt
- ABP1 antibody
- Actin-binding protein 1 antibody
- Cervical mucin associated protein antibody
ab2836 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Okur E & Yerlikaya A A novel and effective inhibitor combination involving bortezomib and OTSSP167 for breast cancer cells in light of label-free proteomic analysis. Cell Biol Toxicol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29948483
- Lenos KJ et al. Stem cell functionality is microenvironmentally defined during tumour expansion and therapy response in colon cancer. Nat Cell Biol 20:1193-1202 (2018). PubMed: 30177776
- Santos MS et al. Protein interactions of the vesicular glutamate transporter VGLUT1. PLoS One 9:e109824 (2014). PubMed: 25334008
- Hepper I et al. The mammalian actin-binding protein 1 is critical for spreading and intraluminal crawling of neutrophils under flow conditions. J Immunol 188:4590-601 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22450813
- Skelton TS et al. Downregulation of RhoA and changes in T cell cytoskeleton correlate with the abrogation of allograft rejection. Transpl Immunol 23:185-93 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 20619345