Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [C7-50] to Hepatitis C Virus Core 1b
- Suitable for: IP, Flow Cyt, ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Hepatitis C virus
- Isotype: IgG1
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[C7-50] to丙型肝炎病毒Core 1b
特异性Detects hepatitis C virus (HCV) core protein from transfected human and primate cell lines.
经测试应用适用于: IP, Flow Cyt, ELISA, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Hepatitis C virus
Recombinant full length protein (GST-tag) corresponding to Hepatitis C Virus Core 1b.
表位This antibody recognizes an epitope between amino acid residues 21-40 of HCV core protein. This sequence is conserved among different HCV strains.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2740 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. This antibody detects a single ~21 kDa protein representing HCV core protein in various transfected cell lines.|
相关性HCV (Hepatitis C Virus) viral core protein forms the internal viral coat that encapsidates the genomic RNA and is enveloped in a host cell-derived lipid membrane. The hepatitis C virus (HCV) core protein represents the first 177 amino acids of the viral precursor polyprotein and is cotranslationally inserted into the membrane of the endoplasmic reticulum. The N terminus of the core protein is involved in transcriptional repression. There are over 20 different subtypes of Hepatitis C Virus; HCV type 1b is mostly found in Europe and Asia. The prevalence of HCV type 1b infection has recently decreased, although it still accounts for most HCV-related cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma. High HCV viremia levels and HCV genotype type 1b are independent predictors for poor response to interferon-alpha therapy. HCV core protein is among the most conserved proteins in HCV and is known to induce sensitization of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL). Therefore, it is a prime candidate for a component of a potential HCV vaccine.
细胞定位Secreted; Host endoplasmic reticulum membrane; Single-pass membrane protein; Host nucleus; Host cytoplasm.
- Capsid protein C antibody
- Core protein p19 antibody
- Core protein p21 antibody
- Hepatitis C virus core protein antibody
ab2740 被引用在 76 文献中.
- Liu D et al. Effect of P-body component Mov10 on HCV virus production and infectivity. FASEB J N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32496609
- Ma YY et al. IL28A protein homotetramer structure is required for autolysosomal degradation of HCV-NS5A in vitro. Cell Death Dis 11:200 (2020). PubMed: 32205851
- Li H et al. A proof-of-concept study in HCV-infected Huh7.5 cells for shortening the duration of DAA-based triple treatment regimens. Biomed Pharmacother 116:108976 (2019). PubMed: 31103827
- Mata M et al. Impact of a patient-derived hepatitis C viral RNA genome with a mutated microRNA binding site. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007467 (2019). PubMed: 31075158
- Bian WX et al. Binding of cellular nucleolin with the viral core RNA G-quadruplex structure suppresses HCV replication. Nucleic Acids Res 47:56-68 (2019). PubMed: 30462330