Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [C7-50] to Hepatitis C Virus Core 1b
- Suitable for: IP, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Hepatitis C virus
- Isotype: IgG1
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[C7-50] to丙型肝炎病毒Core 1b
特异性Detects hepatitis C virus (HCV) core protein from transfected human and primate cell lines.
经测试应用适用于: IP, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Hepatitis C virus
Recombinant full length protein (GST-tag) corresponding to Hepatitis C Virus Core 1b.
表位This antibody recognizes an epitope between amino acid residues 21-40 of HCV core protein. This sequence is conserved among different HCV strains.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2740 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 20422251|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 25155355|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. This antibody detects a single ~21 kDa protein representing HCV core protein in various transfected cell lines.|
相关性HCV (Hepatitis C Virus) viral core protein forms the internal viral coat that encapsidates the genomic RNA and is enveloped in a host cell-derived lipid membrane. The hepatitis C virus (HCV) core protein represents the first 177 amino acids of the viral precursor polyprotein and is cotranslationally inserted into the membrane of the endoplasmic reticulum. The N terminus of the core protein is involved in transcriptional repression. There are over 20 different subtypes of Hepatitis C Virus; HCV type 1b is mostly found in Europe and Asia. The prevalence of HCV type 1b infection has recently decreased, although it still accounts for most HCV-related cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma. High HCV viremia levels and HCV genotype type 1b are independent predictors for poor response to interferon-alpha therapy. HCV core protein is among the most conserved proteins in HCV and is known to induce sensitization of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL). Therefore, it is a prime candidate for a component of a potential HCV vaccine.
细胞定位Secreted; Host endoplasmic reticulum membrane; Single-pass membrane protein; Host nucleus; Host cytoplasm.
- Capsid protein C antibody
- Core protein p19 antibody
- Core protein p21 antibody
- Hepatitis C virus core protein antibody
ab2740 staining Hepatitis C Virus Core Antigen in the Huh7-Lunet Cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with Triton X-100 and blocked with 1% BSA for 30 minutes at 37°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200 in PBS + 1% BSA) for 1 hour at 37°C. An undiluted Alexa Fluor® 647-conjugated Goat anti-mouse IgG monoclonal was used as the secondary antibody.
Immunofluorescence analysis of Huh-7.5.1 cells infected with either Hepatitis C virus (J6/JFH-C) or Hepatitis C virus defective in RNA polymerase activity (J6/JFH pol-null).
Hepatitis C Virus Core Antigen (red) was stained with ab2740 at 1/300 dilution, 96 hours after infection. A Cy3®-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were stained with DAPI (blue).
ab2740 被引用在 75 文献中.
- Liu D et al. Effect of P-body component Mov10 on HCV virus production and infectivity. FASEB J N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32496609
- Ma YY et al. IL28A protein homotetramer structure is required for autolysosomal degradation of HCV-NS5A in vitro. Cell Death Dis 11:200 (2020). PubMed: 32205851
- Li H et al. A proof-of-concept study in HCV-infected Huh7.5 cells for shortening the duration of DAA-based triple treatment regimens. Biomed Pharmacother 116:108976 (2019). PubMed: 31103827
- Mata M et al. Impact of a patient-derived hepatitis C viral RNA genome with a mutated microRNA binding site. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007467 (2019). PubMed: 31075158
- Bian WX et al. Binding of cellular nucleolin with the viral core RNA G-quadruplex structure suppresses HCV replication. Nucleic Acids Res 47:56-68 (2019). PubMed: 30462330