Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Hepatitis C Virus
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Hepatitis C virus
- Isotype: unknown
参阅全部 Hepatitis C Virus 一抗
特异性This antibody recognizes the core protein C1 of Hepatitis C Virus.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Hepatitis C virus
Peptide corresponding to amino acids 9-21 of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) core protein C1.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
1/500 - 1/1000.
1/500 - 1/1000.
相关性Hepatitis C Virus is a positive, single stranded RNA virus in the Flaviviridae family. The genome is approximately 10,000 nucleotides and encodes a single polyprotein of about 3,000 amino acids. The polyprotein is processed by host cell and viral proteases into three major structural proteins and several non structural proteins necessary for viral replication. Several different genotypes of HCV with slightly different genomic sequences have since been identified that correlate with differences in response to treatment with interferon alpha.
- Genome polyprotein antibody
- HCV antibody
- Hepatitis C virus polyprotein antibody
ab1033 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Pu A et al. The glycosyltransferase EXTL2 promotes proteoglycan deposition and injurious neuroinflammation following demyelination. J Neuroinflammation 17:220 (2020). PubMed: 32703234
- Hulin A et al. Maturation of heart valve cell populations during postnatal remodeling. Development 146:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30796046
- Mittal N et al. Versican is crucial for the initiation of cardiovascular lumen development in medaka (Oryzias latipes). Sci Rep 9:9475 (2019). PubMed: 31263118
- Joost S et al. Single-Cell Transcriptomics of Traced Epidermal and Hair Follicle Stem Cells Reveals Rapid Adaptations during Wound Healing. Cell Rep 25:585-597.e7 (2018). PubMed: 30332640
- Meier-Abt F et al. Parity induces differentiation and reduces Wnt/Notch signaling ratio and proliferation potential of basal stem/progenitor cells isolated from mouse mammary epithelium. Breast Cancer Res 15:R36 (2013). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 23621987
- Hattori N et al. Pericellular versican regulates the fibroblast-myofibroblast transition: a role for ADAMTS5 protease-mediated proteolysis. J Biol Chem 286:34298-310 (2011). PubMed: 21828051
- Velasco J et al. Adamts5 deletion blocks murine dermal repair through CD44-mediated aggrecan accumulation and modulation of transforming growth factor ß1 (TGFß1) signaling. J Biol Chem 286:26016-27 (2011). PubMed: 21566131
- Yuk CS et al. Development and evaluation of a protein microarray chip for diagnosis of hepatitis C virus. Biotechnol Lett 26:1563-8 (2004). PubMed: 15604797