Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [10D6] to HCV subtype 1b NS5B
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ELISA
- Reacts with: Hepatitis C virus
- Isotype: IgG1
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100895 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
细胞定位Host cytoplasm, nucleus, mitochondrion, endoplasmatic reticulum; secreted.
- SwissProt: Q9WMX2 Hepatitis C virus
- Hepacivirin antibody
- NS3P antibody
- POLG_HCVBK antibody
- Serine protease NS3 antibody
IP was carried out with ab100895 using the lysates of Huh7 cells harboring selectable subgenomic HCV RNA replicon (upper panel) or plain Huh7 cells (lower panel). NS5B polyclonal antibodies (-NS5B) and -Bcl2 mAb, directed against cellular protein, were used as positive and negative controls respectively. Asterisk indicates immunoglobulin heavy chain; protein blots were probed with ab100895.
All lanes : Anti-HCV subtype 1b NS5B antibody [10D6] (ab100895)
Lane 1 : Huh-7
transfected with HCV replicon
Lane 2 : Huh-7 nontransfected
Predicted band size: 65 kDa
ab100895 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Chen SR et al. In Vitro Study on Anti-Hepatitis C Virus Activity of Spatholobus suberectus Dunn. Molecules 21:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27754461
- Vogt DA et al. Lipid droplet-binding protein TIP47 regulates hepatitis C Virus RNA replication through interaction with the viral NS5A protein. PLoS Pathog 9:e1003302 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23593007