Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [HCG1] to hCG
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 hCG 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[HCG1] to hCG
特异性hCG specifically recognises human chorionic gonadotropin. Its affinity for the free beta-chain is slightly greater than its affinity for the whole molecule. hCG - 100% hCG (beta) - 125% hCG (alpha) - <1% hLH - <1% hTSH - <0.05% hFSH - <<0.1% Affinity constant: 5x109 l/mol HCG.
常规说明Association Constant: hCG: 4.0 x 106 and hCGbeta: 1.6 x 106
Dissociation Constant: hCG: 1.4 x 10-4 and hCGbeta: 3.6 x 10-4
Affinity Constant hCG: KA = 2.9 x 1010 1/M; KD = 3.4 x 10-11 M (= 0.03 nM)
Affinity Constant hCGbeta: KA = 4.4 x 109 1/M; KD = 2.3 x 10-10 M (= 0.23 nM)
Determination method: SPR analysis
Antigen: hCG; hCG-beta
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing the problem with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation.
One factor contributing to the crisis is the use of antibodies that are not suitable. This can lead to misleading results and the use of incorrect data informing project assumptions and direction. To help address this challenge, we have introduced an application and species grid on our primary antibody datasheets to make it easy to simplify identification of the right antibody for your needs.
Learn more here.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.9% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
相关性Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced by trophoblastic cells of the placenta beginning 10 to 12 days after conception. Maintenance of the fetus in the first trimester of pregnancy requires the production of hCG, which binds to the corpus luteum of the ovary which is stimulated to produce progesterone which in turn maintains the secretory endometrium. hCG is present only in trace amounts in non pregnant urine and sera. It rises sharply during pregnancy. HCG is composed of two non identical, non covalently linked polypeptide chains designated as the a and b subunits. The a subunit of HCG is nearly identical to that of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). A germ cell tumor which is positive for cytokeratin, placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) and HCG but negative for EMA and AFP is probably a choriocarcinoma.
- anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha antibody
- CG alpha antibody
- CG-ALPHA antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab400 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Haslam C et al. Label-Free Sensors Based on Graphene Field-Effect Transistors for the Detection of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Cancer Risk Biomarker. Diagnostics (Basel) 8:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29316718
- Xu RH et al. BMP4 initiates human embryonic stem cell differentiation to trophoblast. Nat Biotechnol 20:1261-4 (2002). PubMed: 12426580
- Birnbaum S et al. Latex-based thin-layer immunoaffinity chromatography for quantitation of protein analytes. Anal Biochem 206:168-71 (1992). PubMed: 1456429
- Pettersson K et al. Time-resolved fluoroimmunoassay of human choriogonadotropin. Clin Chem 29:60-4 (1983). PubMed: 6848283
- Wahlstrom T et al. The use of monoclonal antibodies against human chorionic gonadotropin for immunoperoxidase staining of normal placenta, pituitary gland, and pituitary adenomas. J Histochem Cytochem 29:864-5 (1981). PubMed: 6167612