参阅全部 HA tag 一抗
描述鸡多克隆抗体to HA tag (HRP)
In a direct ELISA against 1 µg of HA peptide coupled to BSA as sample, conjugate diluted to 1/10,000 produced a 1.0 OD in a 15 minute reaction with TMB as substrate.
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISAmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Antibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid-phase support and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1190 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.05 - 0.5 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 1 - 0.2 µg/ml.|
相关性Human influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Scherer PC et al. TRPV1 is a physiological regulator of µ-opioid receptors. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:13561-13566 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 29203659) »
- van der Kant R et al. Characterization of the Mammalian CORVET and HOPS Complexes and Their Modular Restructuring for Endosome Specificity. J Biol Chem 290:30280-90 (2015). Read more (PubMed: 26463206) »