Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to HA tag (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgY
参阅全部 HA tag 一抗
描述鸡多克隆抗体to HA tag (HRP)
In a direct ELISA against 1 µg of HA peptide coupled to BSA as sample, conjugate diluted to 1/10,000 produced a 1.0 OD in a 15 minute reaction with TMB as substrate.
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISAmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Antibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid-phase support and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1190 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.05 - 0.5 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 1 - 0.2 µg/ml.|
相关性Human influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
ab1190 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Wang W et al. TRIM37 deficiency induces autophagy through deregulating the MTORC1-TFEB axis. Autophagy 14:1574-1585 (2018). PubMed: 29940807
- Scherer PC et al. TRPV1 is a physiological regulator of µ-opioid receptors. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:13561-13566 (2017). PubMed: 29203659
- van der Kant R et al. Characterization of the Mammalian CORVET and HOPS Complexes and Their Modular Restructuring for Endosome Specificity. J Biol Chem 290:30280-90 (2015). PubMed: 26463206
- Klein CJ et al. Ubiquitin ligase defect by DCAF8 mutation causes HMSN2 with giant axons. Neurology 82:873-8 (2014). PubMed: 24500646
- Tchekanda E et al. An infrared reporter to detect spatiotemporal dynamics of protein-protein interactions. Nat Methods 11:641-4 (2014). PubMed: 24747815