存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Ion Exchange Chromatography
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58626 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 24623412
Works even though HRP conjugated.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2000.|
相关性GST (Glutathione S-Transferase) is a 26kDa protein encoded by the parasitic helminth Schistosoma japonicum and widely used in the pGEX family of GST plasmid expression vectors as a fusion protein with foreign proteins.
- Glutathione S Transferase antibody
- Glutathione S-transferase class-mu 26 kDa isozyme antibody
- GST antibody
ab58626 staining GST in by ELISA. The sample was blocked in 1% milk for 1 hour at 18°C. The primary was diluted at 1/2000 in PBS-Tween20 buffer and incubated with sample for 1 hour at 18°C.
This product has been referenced in:
- Gomez A et al. Characterization of TCDD-inducible poly-ADP-ribose polymerase (TIPARP/ARTD14) catalytic activity. Biochem J 475:3827-3846 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30373764) »
- Kaundal A et al. GENERAL CONTROL NONREPRESSIBLE4 Degrades 14-3-3 and the RIN4 Complex to Regulate Stomatal Aperture with Implications on Nonhost Disease Resistance and Drought Tolerance. Plant Cell 29:2233-2248 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28855332) »