Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3G10/1B3] to GST
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 GST 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[3G10/1B3] to GST
特异性Recognizes Glutathione S-Transferase (GST), a 26-kDa protein encoded by the parasitic helminth Schistosoma japonicum.
经测试应用适用于: WB, IPmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Recombinant full length protein within Schistosoma japonicum GST aa 1-218. The exact sequence is proprietary. This is full length GST fusion protein of 425 aa (length of the fusion protein, not GST protein alone). The GST protein is the same GST protein on the pGEX vector ( Schistosoma japonicum).
Database link: P08515
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 25th May 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituent: 100% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa).|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
相关性GST (Glutathione S-Transferase) is a 26kDa protein encoded by the parasitic helminth Schistosoma japonicum and widely used in the pGEX family of GST plasmid expression vectors as a fusion protein with foreign proteins.
- Glutathione S Transferase antibody
- Glutathione S-transferase class-mu 26 kDa isozyme antibody
- GST antibody
All lanes : Anti-GST antibody [3G10/1B3] (ab92) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Non-induced GST-fusion protein expressed in E.coli
Lane 2 : IPTG induced GST-fusion protein expressed in E.coli
Lysates/proteins at 5 µl per lane.
Predicted band size: 26 kDa
All lanes : Anti-GST antibody [3G10/1B3] (ab92)
Lane 1 : Total lysate
Lane 2 : Cytoplasmic fraction
Lane 3 : Membrane fraction
Lane 4 : Nuclear fraction
Predicted band size: 26 kDa
Detection of human GST in cytoplasmic fraction by anti-GST 3G10 monoclonal antibody (ab92) in western blot experiment. p84 is also shown indicating the nuclear fraction using anti-p84 monoclonal antibody (ab487).
ab92 被引用在 17 文献中.
- Capalbo L et al. The midbody interactome reveals unexpected roles for PP1 phosphatases in cytokinesis. Nat Commun 10:4513 (2019). PubMed: 31586073
- Moya-Alvarado G et al. Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) Regulates Rab5-Positive Early Endosomes in Hippocampal Neurons to Induce Dendritic Branching. Front Cell Neurosci 12:493 (2018). PubMed: 30618640
- Pollard DJ et al. Broad-Spectrum Regulation of Nonreceptor Tyrosine Kinases by the Bacterial ADP-Ribosyltransferase EspJ. MBio 9:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29636436
- Guilliam TA et al. Molecular basis for PrimPol recruitment to replication forks by RPA. Nat Commun 8:15222 (2017). PubMed: 28534480
- Berry S et al. Disruption of an RNA-binding hinge region abolishes LHP1-mediated epigenetic repression. Genes Dev 31:2115-2120 (2017). PubMed: 29212661