Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GSK3 (alpha + beta) (phospho Y216 + Y279)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-GSK3 (alpha + beta) (phospho Y216 + Y279)抗体
参阅全部 GSK3 (alpha + beta) 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to GSK3 (alpha + beta) (phospho Y216 + Y279)
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from the regions of GSK 3 alpha + beta protein that contain tyrosine 216/279.
Glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK 3) is a proline-directed serine-threonine kinase that was initially identified as a phosphorylating and inactivating glycogen synthase. Two isoforms, alpha (GSK 3A) and beta, show a high degree of amino acid homology. GSK 3B is involved in energy metabolism, neuronal cell development, and body pattern formation.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from rabbit serum by epitope specific affinity chromatography. Any reactivity towards the non-tyrosine phosphorylated GSK 3 alpha + beta protein has been eliminated through a series of preabsorption steps.
Primary antibody说明Glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK 3) is a proline-directed serine-threonine kinase that was initially identified as a phosphorylating and inactivating glycogen synthase. Two isoforms, alpha (GSK 3A) and beta, show a high degree of amino acid homology. GSK 3B is involved in energy metabolism, neuronal cell development, and body pattern formation.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4797 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51,47 kDa. Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 1.0 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51kDa for GSK 3 alpha and 47 kDa for GSK 3 beta.|
相关性Glycogen synthase kinase 3 (GSK3) is a proline directed serine threonine kinase that was initially identified as a phosphorylating and inactivating glycogen synthase, a key enzyme in glycogen metabolism. Since then, it has been shown to be involved in the regulation of a diverse array of cellular functions, including protein synthesis, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, microtubule assembly/disassembly, and apoptosis. GSK3s substrate specificity is unique in that phosphorylation of substrate only occurs if a phosphoserine or phosphotyrosine is present four residues C terminal to the site of GSK phosphorylation. There exists two isoforms of GSK3, alpha and beta, and they show a high degree of amino acid homology. The two isoforms of GSK3 are strictly regulated via phosphorylation. Phosphorylation of GSK3 beta on Ser9 (Ser21 in GSK3 alpha) by protein kinase B (PKB) causes its inactivation is the primary mechanism responsible for growth factor inhibition of this kinase. Activation of GSK3 beta is dependent upon the phosphorylation of Tyr216 (Tyr279 in GSK3 alpha). Upon activation, it has been shown to phosphorylate a number of different cellular proteins, including p53, c-Myc, c-Jun, heat shock factor 1 (HSF1), and cyclin D1. GSK3 beta also has been shown to phosphorylate aberrant sites on the microtubule associated protein tau, which is critical for the progression of Alzheimer's disease. GSK3B is involved in energy metabolism, neuronal cell development, and body pattern formation.
细胞定位Cytoplasmic and Nuclear
- Factor A antibody
- Glycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha antibody
- Glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta antibody
Extracts of 3T3L1 cells stimulated with 100 nM insulin for 10 minutes were resolved by SDS-PAGE on a 10% Tris-glycine gel and transferred to PVDF. The membrane was blocked with a 5% BSA-TBST buffer for one hour at room temperature and either left untreated (1-4) or treated with lambda (λ) phosphatase (5), then incubated with the GSK-3 α [pY279] / β [pY216] antibody for two hours at room temperature in a 1% BSATBST buffer, following its prior incubation with: the phosphopeptide immunogen (1), no peptide (2), the non-hosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphopeptide immunogen (3), or a generic phosphotyrosine-containing peptide (4). After washing, the membrane was incubated with goat F(ab’) 2 anti-rabbit IgG HRP conjugate, and signals were detected. The data show that only the phosphopeptide corresponding to GSK-3α [pY279] /β[pY216] blocks the antibody signal, demonstrating the specificity of the antibody. The data also show that phosphatase stripping eliminates the signal, further verifying that the antibody is phospho-specific.
ab4797 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Rossi A et al. Defective Mitochondrial Pyruvate Flux Affects Cell Bioenergetics in Alzheimer's Disease-Related Models. Cell Rep 30:2332-2348.e10 (2020). PubMed: 32075767
- Vincentz JW et al. Hand factor ablation causes defective left ventricular chamber development and compromised adult cardiac function. PLoS Genet 13:e1006922 (2017). PubMed: 28732025
- Li XC et al. Role of the Na+/H+ exchanger 3 in angiotensin II-induced hypertension in NHE3-deficient mice with transgenic rescue of NHE3 in small intestines. Physiol Rep 3:N/A (2015). WB . PubMed: 26564064
- Li XC et al. Role of the Na+/H+ exchanger 3 in angiotensin II-induced hypertension. Physiol Genomics 47:479-87 (2015). PubMed: 26242933
- Elali A et al. Mild chronic cerebral hypoperfusion induces neurovascular dysfunction, triggering peripheral beta-amyloid brain entry and aggregation. Acta Neuropathol Commun 1:75 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24252187
- Cheng X et al. Gestational diabetes mellitus impairs Nrf2-mediated adaptive antioxidant defenses and redox signaling in fetal endothelial cells in utero. Diabetes 62:4088-97 (2013). PubMed: 23974919
- Jiang Y et al. Diabetes induces changes in ILK, PINCH and components of related pathways in the spinal cord of rats. Brain Res 1332:100-9 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20347724
- Hartz AM et al. Estrogen receptor beta signaling through phosphatase and tensin homolog/phosphoinositide 3-kinase/Akt/glycogen synthase kinase 3 down-regulates blood-brain barrier breast cancer resistance protein. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 334:467-76 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20460386
- Jamsa A et al. The retinoic acid and brain-derived neurotrophic factor differentiated SH-SY5Y cell line as a model for Alzheimer's disease-like tau phosphorylation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 319:993-1000 (2004). Human . PubMed: 15184080