Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to GPR2/CCR10
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 GPR2/CCR10 一抗
特异性Peptide sequence is < 50 % identical to other human chemokine receptors in this region.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
- IHC-P: Human tonsil tissue.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.21% Potassium phosphate, 0.812% Sodium chloride, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody说明Receptors for the C-C chemokine family include CCR-1, CCR-2A, CCR-3, CCR-4, CCR-5 and the Duffy blood group antigen. The C-C receptors are important in the function of T cell chemotaxis and migration of phagocytic cells to sites of inflammation. CCR10 in particular is the receptor for the skin-associated CC chemokine CCL27 (CTACK) as well as the novel chemokine CCL28 which displays chemotactic activity for resting CD4+ and CD8+ T cells.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3904 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/125. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Receptor for chemokines SCYA27 and SCYA28. Subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions level and stimulates chemotaxis in a pre-B cell line.
组织特异性Expressed at high levels in adult testis, small intestine, fetal lung, fetal kidney. Weaker expression was observed in many other adult tissues including spleen, thymus, lymph node, Peyer patches, colon, heart, ovary, peripheral blood lymphocytes, thyroid and spinal cord. Also expressed by melanocytes, dermal fibroblasts, dermal microvascular endothelial cells. Also detected in T-cells and in skin-derived Langerhans cells.
序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Information by UniProt
- C C chemokine receptor type 10 antibody
- C-C chemokine receptor type 10 antibody
- C-C CKR-10 antibody
ab3904 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Pinto S et al. Intracellular coexpression of CXC- and CC- chemokine receptors and their ligands in human melanoma cell lines and dynamic variations after xenotransplantation. BMC Cancer 14:118 (2014). ICC . PubMed: 24559071
- Chamberlain G et al. Murine mesenchymal stem cells exhibit a restricted repertoire of functional chemokine receptors: comparison with human. PLoS ONE 3:e2934 (2008). Flow Cyt ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 18698345
- Eksteen B et al. Epithelial inflammation is associated with CCL28 production and the recruitment of regulatory T cells expressing CCR10. J Immunol 177:593-603 (2006). PubMed: 16785557
- Hislop AD et al. Tonsillar homing of Epstein-Barr virus-specific CD8+ T cells and the virus-host balance. J Clin Invest 115:2546-55 (2005). PubMed: 16110323
- Lüttichaux IV et al. Human adult CD34- progenitor cells functionally express the chemokine receptors CCR1, CCR4, CCR7, CXCR5, and CCR10 but not CXCR4. Stem Cells Dev 14:329-36 (2005). PubMed: 15969628
- Notohamiprodjo M et al. CCR10 is expressed in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Int J Cancer 115:641-7 (2005). PubMed: 15700309
- Hirata T et al. Human P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1) interacts with the skin-associated chemokine CCL27 via sulfated tyrosines at the PSGL-1 amino terminus. J Biol Chem 279:51775-82 (2004). PubMed: 15466853