Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to GPR2/CCR10
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ELISA, ICC, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 GPR2/CCR10 一抗
特异性Peptide sequence is < 50 % identical to other mouse chemokine receptors in this region.
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, ELISA, ICC, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Mouse lymph nodes or small intestine.
Receptors for the C-C chemokine family include CCR-1, CCR-2A, CCR-3, CCR-4, CCR-5 and the Duffy blood group antigen. The C-C receptors are important in the function of T cell chemotaxis and migration of phagocytic cells to sites of inflammation. CCR10 in particular is the receptor for the skin-associated CC chemokine CCL27 (CTACK) as well as the novel chemokine CCL28 which displays chemotactic activity for resting CD4+ and CD8+ T cells.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Primary antibody说明Receptors for the C-C chemokine family include CCR-1, CCR-2A, CCR-3, CCR-4, CCR-5 and the Duffy blood group antigen. The C-C receptors are important in the function of T cell chemotaxis and migration of phagocytic cells to sites of inflammation. CCR10 in particular is the receptor for the skin-associated CC chemokine CCL27 (CTACK) as well as the novel chemokine CCL28 which displays chemotactic activity for resting CD4+ and CD8+ T cells.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1661 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.5µg for 106 cells.
ab37373 - Goat polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
功能Receptor for chemokines SCYA27 and SCYA28. Subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions level and stimulates chemotaxis in a pre-B cell line.
组织特异性Expressed at high levels in adult testis, small intestine, fetal lung, fetal kidney. Weaker expression was observed in many other adult tissues including spleen, thymus, lymph node, Peyer patches, colon, heart, ovary, peripheral blood lymphocytes, thyroid and spinal cord. Also expressed by melanocytes, dermal fibroblasts, dermal microvascular endothelial cells. Also detected in T-cells and in skin-derived Langerhans cells.
序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Information by UniProt
- C C chemokine receptor type 10 antibody
- C-C chemokine receptor type 10 antibody
- C-C CKR-10 antibody
ab1661 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Hu K et al. CCL19 and CCL28 augment mucosal and systemic immune responses to HIV-1 gp140 by mobilizing responsive immunocytes into secondary lymph nodes and mucosal tissue. J Immunol 191:1935-47 (2013). PubMed: 23858028
- Shankar SP et al. RGS16 attenuates pulmonary Th2/Th17 inflammatory responses. J Immunol 188:6347-56 (2012). ICC ; Mouse . PubMed: 22593615
- Kutzler MA et al. Plasmids encoding the mucosal chemokines CCL27 and CCL28 are effective adjuvants in eliciting antigen-specific immunity in vivo. Gene Ther 17:72-82 (2010). Mouse . PubMed: 19847203
- Cornejo MG et al. Constitutive JAK3 activation induces lymphoproliferative syndromes in murine bone marrow transplantation models. Blood 113:2746-54 (2009). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 19139084
- Kagami S et al. CCL27-transgenic mice show enhanced contact hypersensitivity to Th2, but not Th1 stimuli. Eur J Immunol 38:647-57 (2008). PubMed: 18266301
- Liu JX et al. CCR7, CCR8, CCR9 and CCR10 in the mouse hippocampal CA1 area and the dentate gyrus during and after pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus. J Neurochem 100:1072-88 (2007). PubMed: 17181556
- Chen L et al. CCL27 is a critical factor for the development of atopic dermatitis in the keratin-14 IL-4 transgenic mouse model. Int Immunol 18:1233-42 (2006). PubMed: 16735375