Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Cy5 ®), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
产品名称山羊抗大鼠IgG H&L (Cy5 ®)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体二抗to大鼠IgG - H&L (Cy5 ®),预吸附二抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rat IgG, whole molecule (H&L)
偶联物Cy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Cy5.29 (Cyanine 5.29-OSu) (Molecular Weight 975 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 650 nm Emission Wavelength: 667 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 6.0 moles Cy5 per mole of Goat IgG
常规说明This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited. This material is also subject to proprietary rights of GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. and Carnegie Mellon University and made and sold under License from GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. This product is licensed for sale only for research. It is NOT licensed for any other use. There is no implied license hereunder for any commercial use. COMMERCIAL USE shall include: 1 Sale, lease, license or other transfer of the material or any material derived or produced from it. 2 Sale, lease, license or other grant of rights to use this material or any material derived or produced from it. 3 Use of this material to perform services for a fee for third parties. If you require a commercial license to use this material and do not have one, please return this material, unopened to Abcam Plc of 330 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0FL, and any money paid for the material will be refunded.
This secondaryantibody is specifically designed for the detection of multiple primary antibodies (polyclonal or monoclonal) of different host species in experiments where cells are simultaneously labeled without unwanted cross reaction.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6565 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6565 被引用在 12 文献中.
- Kyle J et al. Proliferation and Differentiation in the Adult Subventricular Zone Are Not Affected by CSF1R Inhibition. Front Cell Neurosci 13:97 (2019). PubMed: 31001085
- Besse HC et al. Tumor Drug Distribution after Local Drug Delivery by Hyperthermia, In Vivo. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31600958
- Herring SK et al. Brain clusterin protein isoforms and mitochondrial localization. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31738162
- Chang L et al. ITCH nuclear translocation and H1.2 polyubiquitination negatively regulate the DNA damage response. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30517763
- Kuo WY et al. STAT3/NF-?B-Regulated Lentiviral TK/GCV Suicide Gene Therapy for Cisplatin-Resistant Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. Theranostics 7:647-663 (2017). PubMed: 28255357